Online Radio - What's your favourite Station?

I have been listening to 80s Metal FM (on Big-R-Radio) since the early 2000s. Classic Glam Metal and Heavy Metal. Prior to that' I used to listen to Hair Metal (as AOL Called it then) on AOL. I was using AOL 9.0

Here's the URL to 80s Metal FM, click and enjoy!!

Big R Radio 80s Metal FM - Mill Creek, WA - Listen Online

Forgot to mention, this is not a dedicated Metal FM station. The 80s Metal FM channel is one of the numerous channels that feature on this radio station. I also listen to country music and 80s pop music at this station, once in a while.

Here is the URL giving the list of channels. Please note that the entire list is on 48 pages, hence you'd have to click through to see the others:

Big R Radio Radio Stations - Listen Online

Post resurrected.

Just the app "simpleradio" on Android, search for stations by name, maybe add the favorites, and then enjoy unlimited music.

Listen to Tunein, Easy Listening or Classical Rock, FM 181 (US), too many ads on the UK stations
Through my WD media player and AVR

Accidentally came across this radio while searching on volumio. A must one that I keep coming back to for super quality all day musical extravaganza

Venice Classic Radio Italy

I like TuneIn radio, for live radios and as well as podcasts. I generally play news in car, and as our FM stations doesn't provide any newses, I rely on TuneIn. I listen NDTV India, CNN IBN hindi, their english channels are not working now. Also another app is All India Radio official app, which I use often to listen Akashvani Kolkata Geetanjali. Third app I use is LiveRadioFm's, it has world map based channels, you select an area and it lists all the available channel there. Good for international news.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back