Oppo players

jayantadak

Hi,
By now it is known that Oppo BDP 83 will stick to region 1/A, and no change to region free is possible. Does it mean that we can't play Blue ray Indian DVD's, or before purchasing BD movies one has to be certain whether they would be compatiable with the Oppo BDP 83.

It means only one thing, that usage will be limited. I believe USA movies and Indian movies are on Region 1. So there won't be a problem in playing US movies, but I doubt about Indian movies which might be put on BD in the near future.

Pl enlighten.
JAYANT ADAK

Hi,
By now it is known that Oppo BDP 83 will stick to region 1/A, and no change to region free is possible. Does it mean that we can't play Blue ray Indian DVD's, or before purchasing BD movies one has to be certain whether they would be compatiable with the Oppo BDP 83.

It means only one thing, that usage will be limited. I believe USA movies and Indian movies are on Region 1. So there won't be a problem in playing US movies, but I doubt about Indian movies which might be put on BD in the near future.

Pl enlighten.
JAYANT ADAK

Please check my post of review of Bdp83 There is a hard mod as well as soft mod for this player to make it region free

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back