Panasonic 42E6 LED display problem

NGM

2 days back my Panasonic 42E6 LED TV starts showing some display issue.Attaching a picture of the TV in current state.As you can see there is a white layer shown in entire display instead of picture.
TV is just completing 1 year this month and under warranty.
Can any experts comment on this issue?Any help on this appreciated.Thanx

Attachments

• 42E6.jpg
    42E6.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 99
2 days back my Panasonic 42E6 LED TV starts showing some display issue.Attaching a picture of the TV in current state.As you can see there is a white layer shown in entire display instead of picture.
TV is just completing 1 year this month and under warranty.
Can any experts comment on this issue?Any help on this appreciated.Thanx

Clearly an issue, unless you hv brightness & backlight at 100

Within 2 hours after registering a call,Service engineer visited my house and checked the TV.He confirmed that it is a panel issue.Took photographs and informed that he will submit this to Panasonic and request for a panel replacement under warranty.So waiting for further update from Panasonic Service.

Since it is still under 1 yr warranty period you can check the possibility of getting extended warranty.

As you have got an official acknowledgement, you are on the safe side.

As they say in tennis, the ball is in their court now. You will get a panel replacement or a solution to your TV.

Also check in for the additional warranty if possible as suggested by Sunilkm.

Well then you got nothing to worry about.this is precisely the reason i recommend to everyone to stick to the established names for their high value AV purchases,because of their establishes ASS.anyway do keep us updated on the issue.

Last edited:
Need inputs from experts in this forum.
Now i got a call from panasonic that they will replace my tv as spare is not available for my TV.
So which is the equivalent model for E6 in 2014 range? Is it good?.

Do i have any other options if new models are not good enough?

Please help.Need to get back by today/tomorrow.

NGM,

42AS630D is the 2014 model. I'm using 50ASA670D (3D model) for the past 1 month and the PQ is very good. Either ask for the 630D or ask for the refund if they r giving a full refund.

Either case it will take around 20 days to get the refund or the replacement.

Need inputs from experts in this forum.
Now i got a call from panasonic that they will replace my tv as spare is not available for my TV.
This is funny. They donot have spares for one year old model even if it was released before that. If the next tv also conks out within warranty will they give another model? Although i have nothing against the brand many members have spoken highly of the quality of your E6 model but what about reliability?

Don't waste time and book a complain today itself. Seems like the panel's got issues.

From the forum i understood that you have already gone through panasonic replacement loop for TV under warranty.How was your experience ?
Did you get proper replacement or it needs lengthy negotiations?

I was informed by Panasonic that they will replace my TV as they don't have replacement panel.Since i opted for a higher model they requested to pay the amount difference as DD which i was ready to pay.They keep delaying informing me the details for DD payment and today after repeated call they told that they might get me the panel.So which option to push for?
I think it is better to get TV replacement than panel replacement.Suggestion please.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back