Panasonic Viera Plasma TH-P42V20D **Xclusive Images**

rajanvinod

Dear Forum Members,

Here are some exclusive images of my new Panasonic Viera Plasma TH-P42V20D... As I mentioned in my earlier posts, I bought this TV on 1st Feb 2011 after lot of research and help from this forum.

These are images taken from my Canon 1000D camera in day light (no flash used). Currently I am using SD DigiCable STB provided by local cable operator... I will soon be moving to Tata Sky HD.

Attachments

• IMG_3353.jpg
    IMG_3353.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 1,058
  • IMG_3358.jpg
    IMG_3358.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1,015
  • IMG_3359.jpg
    IMG_3359.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 1,015
  • IMG_3368.jpg
    IMG_3368.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,019
  • IMG_3369.jpg
    IMG_3369.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,015
More images added...

Attachments

• IMG_3370.jpg
    IMG_3370.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1,011
  • IMG_3371.jpg
    IMG_3371.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,003
  • IMG_3372.jpg
    IMG_3372.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1,001
  • IMG_3376.jpg
    IMG_3376.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,003
  • IMG_3377.jpg
    IMG_3377.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1,007
Some more images...

Attachments

• IMG_3381.jpg
    IMG_3381.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 1,000
  • IMG_3382.jpg
    IMG_3382.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,000
  • IMG_3383.jpg
    IMG_3383.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1,004
  • IMG_3384.jpg
    IMG_3384.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 1,003
Please note these images may not represent the true picture quality of Plasma due to following limitations:
1. Picture taken in day light with no flash used. Hence they may appear dull on account of low light.
2. I am using Economy mode and have turned off Vivid Color option on account of break-in for first 100 hours
3. I am using SD set top box (DigiCable) provided by local cable operator.

Trust this post proves useful for people thinking to buy plasma TV.

Disclaimer - This post does not endorse plasma TV or Panasonic brand. People reading this post and deciding to buy plasma do so on their own accord and understand some inherent limitations of plasma TV.

Last edited:
Congrats Vinod. I think this would look more beautiful if you hang it on the wal. But in any case this is is a nice buy. Congrats once again

Nice pictures,congrats on ur purchase mate,buy a hd dth connection and enjoy the full advantage of a hd tv .

Congrats on the new purchase. I too have this TV at my disposal but box packed without opening it. Waiting for some painting and cleaning work to complete before I set it up, don't want to damage it at this early stage, but find it irresistible. Purchased it for 61k.

Congrats on the new purchase. I too have this TV at my disposal but box packed without opening it. Waiting for some painting and cleaning work to complete before I set it up, don't want to damage it at this early stage, but find it irresistible. Purchased it for 61k.

Great anand... Thx & Congrats to you too :clapping: Almost same price... Enjoy viewing once installed... You wont regret it :cool:

Thats a good buy. Thanks a lot for pics. The pics are really exclusive, one of its kind on the forum.

Did you connect it to any DVD/BD player? How was the result?

Thanks all :)

@Niv - Using low contrast. Don't have patience to run breakin slides.

@TaureanBull - not yet played DVD or HD content.

@Prav - Checkout Patron Digital at Lohar Chawl, Mumbai. Its the only Panasonic Brand Shop in Mumbai and they are known to offer good pricing. Also check out Viera outlet in Kandivili (forgot the name, but you can Google).

plasmas are released at low price ..due to some limitations as compared to LED variants ..i am dumb but is nt the 60k a big price?
some people got for 40-50 range

plasmas are released at low price ..due to some limitations as compared to LED variants ..i am dumb but is nt the 60k a big price?
some people got for 40-50 range

Those are hd ready plasmas not full hd versions.

Please note these images may not represent the true picture quality of Plasma due to following limitations:
1. Picture taken in day light with no flash used. Hence they may appear dull on account of low light.
2. I am using Economy mode and have turned off Vivid Color option on account of break-in for first 100 hours
3. I am using SD set top box (DigiCable) provided by local cable operator.

Trust this post proves useful for people thinking to buy plasma TV.

Disclaimer - This post does not endorse plasma TV or Panasonic brand. People reading this post and deciding to buy plasma do so on their own accord and understand some inherent limitations of plasma TV.

Vinod,
Any idea on what is the difference in picture in Eco Mode vs standard mode? And moreover what is the difference in power consumption between the two modes? The rated power supply of your tv is 350Watt on the pana website.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back