Pioneer Elite SC35 purchase

gracesonjacob

Hey guys,

I am looking forward to buy B&W 683's a pair and a pioneer elite SC35. I figured out 683's would be available in AVI,mumbai but im unable to figure out where to buy the pioneer receiver from.

also for the sub i was thinking to go with Def Tech Super Cube 1...any suggestions on the above setup?

Thanking you all in anticipation.

Pranay.

any particular reason why you want those specific models and brands. imo there are better products out there. whats your budget / usage. perhaps we could help you

ive auditioned these and i really like them...apart from that i dont have any other reason..what other setup would you suggest?

thanks for the reply... :)

ive auditioned these and i really like them...apart from that i dont have any other reason..what other setup would you suggest?

thanks for the reply... :)

have you auditioned any others. whats your budget and your listening preferences. music (what type of music) and / or movies

my prefs are more of music ....i dont know where i can get pioneer elite in india...ive heard them in the US...any place in mumbai i can get it?

my prefs are more of music ....i dont know where i can get pioneer elite in india...ive heard them in the US...any place in mumbai i can get it?

the setup youre going for isnt so great imo. there are a lot of better systems out there. whats your budget and we can help you

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back