plaese help onkyo 609 or yamaha 671 or denon 1912

sadiqdaredia

please help i am very confused getting onkyo 609 for 43k and yamaha/ denon for 39k i am onkyo user and happy with it so scared to try something new

You are going to spend on some fairly expensive equipment, why don't you audition all of them and buy what your heart and mind says is the best? They are closely matched, so members will hesitate to choose one for you.

You are going to spend on some fairly expensive equipment, why don't you audition all of them and buy what your heart and mind says is the best? They are closely matched, so members will hesitate to choose one for you.

well said.
keep yamaha 1st and then Onkyo

Hi

Iam using yamaha with rotel 1098, wharfedale evo 30 & 20 & paradigm sub, the sound is amazing both in 2 channel and multichannel

None of the above. There's a Marantz SR5500 at 42K on webshop, which I think is probably better than all 3.

hi guys thank u for all ur advise i finally bought 609 for 40k i have just one question my previous amp is onkyo ht 6200 bought for 46k with speakers now i am planning to sell amp only so can u suggest the price for it to sell thanks again guys

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back