planning to buy decent subwoofer for my HT room plz suggest good sub

one more question i m thinking of 2 compact sub

Do you have any rough dimenions of the compact size L x W x H ?..

how to connect 2 subs in 5.1 receiver ?

Most AVR have dual sub out.. If it isn't the case, you may buy single RCA to dual RCA adaptor like below and plug it to the sinle RCA end on the AVR.. Then connect the dual subs to the dual RCA ends on the adaptor..
0003242_hosa-adaptor-dual-rca-to-single-rca.jpg

does all this sub hv line out option ?

Subs have RCA input which you need to connect to sub pre-out on the AVR..

i m from gujarat junagadh in my city there is no dealerand i cant go outside for demo i m on wheelchair

You can safely skip the demo and order the subs online, whichever brand fits in your budget..

Do you have any rough dimenions of the compact size L x W x H ?..

Most AVR have dual sub out.. If it isn't the case, you may buy single RCA to dual RCA adaptor like below and plug it to the sinle RCA end on the AVR.. Then connect the dual subs to the dual RCA ends on the adaptor..
0003242_hosa-adaptor-dual-rca-to-single-rca.jpg

Subs have RCA input which you need to connect to sub pre-out on the AVR..

You can safely skip the demo and order the subs online, whichever brand fits in your budget..
i posted all 5 subs name which fits in my furniture
thanks for solution
still i dont understand that why there is 2 plug one is red and one is white one says LFE in which is white and red one is just written l/r i didnt understand wht tht is

Attachments

• g714R8SW-B.jpg
    g714R8SW-B.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 10
121212 i posted all 5 subs name which fits in my furniture thanks for solution

Since all being 8 inch driver, you may choose any of the 2 subs..

still i dont understand that why there is 2 plug one is red and one is white one says LFE in which is white and red one is just written l/r i didnt understand wht tht is

When you are connecting the subs with an AVR, you can connect to the input labelled "LFE"..

You may also connect to both ports (white RCA & Red RCA female ports) from a single sub pre-out using single RCA to dual RCA cable (below picture).. With this method, there is gain in Sound Pressure Level (SPL), which is said to be the same as turning the volume knob on the AVR..

ATAUDIO-HIFI-Single-RCA-to-Dual-RCA-Subwoofer-audio-cable-Pure-Copper-One-Sub-2-Splitter.jpg

Since you are anyways considering dual, you may connect to single sub input labelled "LFE"..

Since all being 8 inch driver, you may choose any of the 2 subs..

When you are connecting the subs with an AVR, you can connect to the input labelled "LFE"..

You may also connect to both ports (white RCA & Red RCA female ports) from a single sub pre-out using single RCA to dual RCA cable (below picture).. With this method, there is gain in Sound Pressure Level (SPL), which is said to be the same as turning the volume knob on the AVR..

ATAUDIO-HIFI-Single-RCA-to-Dual-RCA-Subwoofer-audio-cable-Pure-Copper-One-Sub-2-Splitter.jpg

Since you are anyways considering dual, you may connect to single sub input labelled "LFE"..
now i understand thank u big thank u

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back