Post good DIY kit deals here:-

Thanks for taking this up. Great initiative.

Pl see if you can add more tech info.
For example, passive crossover - can you put the values of the
inductors, so that someone can modify it or reuse the coils if we
want to tweak the crossover.

Thanks for offering hard to find small parts like Grill Guides

Thank you Quad for the comments. Adding more technical details to the products is in our task list. Since we both are engaged with our full time job and finding time after our office hours is causing the delay.

We will be adding more products (mostly hard to find parts) with as much as technical info we can provide into the product list.

Thanks,
Bibin

Also, Bibin, in your DIY Projects section, can you please post less pics of your tools and more of the "meat" - know what I mean? :)

Pics of Black & Decker tools taken in different angles don't add much value :)

Also, Bibin, in your DIY Projects section, can you please post less pics of your tools and more of the "meat" - know what I mean? :)

Pics of Black & Decker tools taken in different angles don't add much value :)

That section is linked to my goggle picasa album and it just fetches all the files from there.

By the way there are few guys who found those useful and has talked to me regarding tool selection. People who works with tools will find it useful as they always figure out some useful information from that like the kind of blade/bits used, setting, wattage, RPM etc. etc...

Please take it in a positive way.....

Thanks,
Bibin

That section is linked to my goggle picasa album and it just fetches all the files from there.

By the way there are few guys who found those useful and has talked to me regarding tool selection. People who works with tools will find it useful as they always figure out some useful information from that like the kind of blade/bits used, setting, wattage, RPM etc. etc...

Please take it in a positive way.....

Thanks,
Bibin

Excellent Initiative, Congratulations ! :clapping:

But you need to add more technical details.

Regards,

Vipin

Just to report that I had a very pleasant experience buying a couple of
digital timers from diyaudiocart (DAC). The transaction was very professional,
good communication by the seller, very fast shipping , with tracking number, good
packing etc.
Very happy with the items I bought from DAC. Thanks!
(no affiliation with them at all - just a satisfied customer)

Just to report that I had a very pleasant experience buying a couple of
digital timers from diyaudiocart (DAC). The transaction was very professional,
good communication by the seller, very fast shipping , with tracking number, good
packing etc.
Very happy with the items I bought from DAC. Thanks!
(no affiliation with them at all - just a satisfied customer)

Thank you Prasad for the positive feedback. Hope by now you might have connected the timers.

I am planning to make a power extension box for my AV Equipment with that timer, so that it will automatically switch On/Off my tuner and Amp in the morning.

Thanks,
Bibin

Yes, I connected one and it is working great!

Other one is hooked up too, and working perfectly. Pretty versatile
little gadget. Thanks for stocking them, DAC! I may come back for more.
Please consider including the required faston connectors too, with
insulating rubber boot, so everything required to use the timers is in the box.

Other one is hooked up too, and working perfectly. Pretty versatile
little gadget. Thanks for stocking them, DAC! I may come back for more.
Please consider including the required faston connectors too, with
insulating rubber boot, so everything required to use the timers is in the box.

Prasad,

You are always welcome.....
The connectors are also available, but not as a kit.
Connectors / Terminals

Thanks,
Bibin

And it all depends upon the specs. of what you are going to pair it with and what you want to cross them over at. There is no generic "best". IMO - of course.

And it all depends upon the specs. of what you are going to pair it with and what you want to cross them over at. There is no generic "best". IMO - of course.

That Dayton can be cross-overed at lower level too & has good overall response.Yesy synergy is one factor,but its not metal one.

AFAIK, X over comes into picture only when components are put together. A good tweeter is good irrespective of what Xover is used. Its job is to reproduce high frequencies as flat as possible (for purists) or as smooth, crisp and extended as possible (for enthusiasts).

AFAIK, X over comes into picture only when components are put together. A good tweeter is good irrespective of what Xover is used. Its job is to reproduce high frequencies as flat as possible (for purists) or as smooth, crisp and extended as possible (for enthusiasts).

Thats why I posted Dayton popular tweeter-
http://www.speakerdesign.net/raw/tweeters.html
Dayton Audio DC28F-8 1-1/8" Silk Dome Tweeter

also check this-
http://www.madisoundspeakerstore.co...as-prestige-27tdf-h1211-textile-dome-tweeter/

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back