Post your latest AV purchase(s)......

congratulations kapvin.... good to see the Spring sees the light of day :)

Thanks mpw. Custom rule changed twice in the period from order to delivery. It is increasingly difficult to do personal imports. Was not much fun. but Customs folks were very nice in the end, acche din seem to manifest themselves at the most unusual of times.

The hidden gem, though, is my headphone amp, the SPL phonitor. I have the phonitor E, and it is spectacular. and available right here in India with Indian bill and warranty. other phonitor models are also available.

best wishes

Last edited:
Hi guys , Added the TRANSPARENT AUDIO POWER ISOLATORS MM2'S to my stereo chain and also replaced all power cords to AUDIO REFERENCE POWER CORDS. It has elevated the listening experience to another level :). Currently soaking in the musical manna and enjoying it every bit. Really loving it :)
Cheers!
Anand

https://imageshack.com/i/pmR1yXEPj

STEREO: Transrotor zet 1 TT, Transrotor 8.2 MC reference phono stage, Ortofon rondo red cartridge, MSB Platinum iv DAC, MSB DATA TRANSPORT iv CD transport, Electrocompaniet PC -1 CD player, mola mola Kaluga power amplifiers, Transparent audio Ultra cables and interconnects, Transparent audio premium USB cable, Transparent audio Reference Power cables Synology D 415 play 12 TB RAID NAS drive, Mac book air with Roon, Joseph Audio Perspectives Floor standers, Stillpoints Aperture Acoustic panels, Stillpoints Ultra mini isolators, Blue jeans CAT6a cables. Transparent Audio Power isolators mm2.

HT1: Optoma HD 82 projector, I box media player, Synology D 415 play 12 TB RAID NAS drive, Anthem MRX 500 AV receiver, B & W center & DALI surrounds, REL T5 subwoofer.

HT2: Panasonic 42' Plasma, Monitor audio Radius R250 center and front speakers, Radius R90 surrounds and radius R360 subwoofer. Dune media player and pioneer BDP 140 blu ray player.

STEREO: Transrotor zet 1 TT, Transrotor 8.2 MC reference phono stage, Ortofon rondo red cartridge, MSB Platinum iv DAC, MSB DATA TRANSPORT iv CD transport, Electrocompaniet PC -1 CD player, mola mola Kaluga power amplifiers, Transparent audio Ultra cables and interconnects, Transparent audio premium USB cable, Transparent audio Reference Power cables Synology D 415 play 12 TB RAID NAS drive, Mac book air with Roon, Joseph Audio Perspectives Floor standers, Stillpoints Aperture Acoustic panels, Stillpoints Ultra mini isolators, Blue jeans CAT6a cables. Transparent Audio Power isolators mm2.

Looks like an awesome system... very carefully curated.

One question though, why 2 cd transports when most are down to none?

happy listening

Thank you for your kind words kapvin, the msb transport is the more recent one. The electrocompaniet is being taken by a friend of mine. So technically it's not a part of the system anymore

A pair of Q Acoustic concept 20 and a S.M.S.L. Ad-18. (In a temporary set up here will post pictures once its set up properly, couldn't wait to listen to them) (Also the poor jbl flip 4 in the back ground is also new and will find its place in the shower :-D)
8b1ad7dc0667b88e2fcf5ca26b0058fd.jpg
7b4e83a50919233dcae1e4b6afcb4074.jpg
c82df5fcf9b2258870e3fd2c858ccbdf.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

10k (Rs 1200 customs included) not a bad deal IMHO.

Got RP1 delivered as well, playing the ARR vinyl, Rega distributer helped me to set it up in less than 10min. Very clean vocals, non tiring smooth sound is very likeable. So far so good. Let's see.

e3e5a7afadb0bc61a861b01a1506f2e2.jpg

Absolutely not a bad price. That is what I paid for mine (bought in Germany)

How is the TT now. Can you Pm me the details (dealer, price you got, etc). Thanks in advance. :)

A pair of Q-Acoustics 3020. Paid Rs: 28200/- from Amazon india.
8ae47b1a5782c142c01e1f49cd7001a4.jpg
1367cd982a275978e95f6a40fecffd14.jpg
684edc79b4a3edd5c590588cc66772af.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Congratulations. Heard them recently when I was looking for a pair. They are pretty good. What have you paired them with? Enjoy.

Finally got my desk sorted. Here is a picture with the Concept 20s in place.
06b116aa1fae382153d3aaaff3c4c438.jpg

Absolutely not a bad price. That is what I paid for mine (bought in Germany)

How is the TT now. Can you Pm me the details (dealer, price you got, etc). Thanks in advance. :)
Check Pm, TT is settled now, pretty melodic with adequate details, non fatiguing sound which I was looking for. I mainly listen to the oldies on TT so its good. Will get a Technics SL TT as one of my friend is coming from UK next month.

I returned the SMSL AD18 amp for a refund. Bought a hivi power amp at 5k & a tube buffer for 3k which is pretty Good for the price point. They can knock down any branded budget Stereo amp as far as the performance is concerned. A detailed review will follow soon, once I find time.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Check Pm, TT is settled now, pretty melodic with adequate details, non fatiguing sound which I was looking for. I mainly listen to the oldies on TT so its good. Will get a Technics SL TT as one of my friend is coming from UK next month.

I returned the SMSL AD18 amp for a refund. Bought a hivi power amp at 5k & a tube buffer for 3k which is pretty Good for the price point. They can knock down any branded budget Stereo amp as far as the performance is concerned. A detailed review will follow soon, once I find time.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Thank you so much. I am also trying to get an Audio technica from japan as my brother is coming back later this year. Although getting two tts would be a pain for him as he is getting one for himself as well. If that's the case i shall buy one here.

Which tube buffer did you get? I am pretty happy with the ad18, although I wish they had retained the sub out from the q5 but well they didn't.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back