Post your latest AV purchase(s)......

ad0f63ec77261ba061bc797c1bf1476c.jpg

Upgraded my AVR Denon x2200w to mighty Marantz SR 7010 ; getting used to Marantz setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats on a fine AVR..

Upgraded my AVR Denon x2200w to mighty Marantz SR 7010 ; getting used to Marantz setup.

Oh my.... wow that's a Marantz beast. Congratulations!!
Has one of the best industry standards DAC with awesome quality, as per the specs. Do give your detailed feedback once you've used it thoroughly.

Congrats again.

985d60731eccda345765682256787883.jpg

Picked up a pair of "Polk Rti-A5" from Profx
With Csi-A6 as centre
DSW 660 as Sub
OWM3 as Surrounds
With Yamaha RX-V581 :)

Congrats

I am looking to buy RTi A5 for RX-581. How much you paid for them RTi A5 and CSi A6 independently at ProFx? Also let me know your experience with RX-V581.

OT but wanted your advice. How's Samsung KU6000 60" 4K TV? It's on sale till tomorrow night for 1.20 lacs down from 2.42 lacs. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fantastic... Congratulations for the Flagship AVR of Marantz... Do post the reviews.. If u don't mind mentioning the price. If possible Try to upgrade to Auro 3D paid firmware update. and mount the 9.1 setup layout of Auro 3D. You are done for the all Three 3D sound formats... Atmos, Dts X and Auro3d

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Purchased X96 android tv box from ebay for Rs.3499. Replacement for my WDTV Live HD media player which went bad few days back.
Bought the X96 from ebay .. Recieved the package within 3 days or ordering.
2Gb RAM and 16gb memory model. With Android 6.0 , Kodi 16.x .
Working great without any lags or hanging..
$_57.JPG

I recently bought a Pioneer BDP-180 for 16.5K from Amazon India after reading the reviews!

I have a decent Blu-rays and Audio CDs collection so thought of having an dedicated Blu-ray player for it instead of using PS4..

After using it, I found that, the difference is quite evident between the two!

Thx..Nope..For now, planning to suspend it from ceiling using chain links.. At the same time, am not really sure of how much bass i would be missing on height channels..

I'm sorry but that's not a good idea, they're IN ceiling speakers from the box, you're planning to install ON ceiling. I've seen many Dolby Atmos demo rooms in Hyderabad using in-ceiling speakers but, they're kept in the locally made enclosures at least.

Atmos speakers reproduces more of ambient sounds to give a immersive audio experience, I think a properly built enclosure is necessary to do justice. Can you pm the price quote?

Hi, recently bought a 65" 4K
LG 65UJ630T
Still haven't got a change to explore the same.Will be exploring more over the coming weekend.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back