Post your latest AV purchase(s)......

The unit looks awesome for some organized storage.
I guess no storage is ever enough of sufficient for music buffs :)
Thank you.

Yes - the owner of one of the furniture shops I went to asked me "Do you have a CD shop? If not why do you want such a shelf?" - while my better half was trying to control her laughter.

Looking out for a good power distribution box, I stumbled across this on hifimart. This is marketed by soundfoundation. The box has a solid construction perfect finish. It has a voltage display and on the back it has a resettable fuse. It has a built-in EMI filter and so some members will call it a power conditioner (as I have seen ones with just a EMI filter being marketed as such and sold more than 4x the cost with much lesser fit and finish).
1.jpg
2.jpeg
3.jpg
4.jpeg

Picked up KEF R2C center for my existing R3s, movie experience is now awesome.
Congrats hope you enjoy it for years to come... Just wondering about the center channel being completely boxed in doesn't it hinder the bass and cause some reverberating... Same for the sides esp the left one does it have sufficient room to breathe? The first point of contact on the wall is too close imo.

Sorry to comment on these but it just caught my eye, please feel free to ignore if I am not making sense

Congrats hope you enjoy it for years to come... Just wondering about the center channel being completely boxed in doesn't it hinder the bass and cause some reverberating... Same for the sides esp the left one does it have sufficient room to breathe? The first point of contact on the wall is too close imo.

Sorry to comment on these but it just caught my eye, please feel free to ignore if I am not making sense
The center sounds fine in the cabinet and I don’t have any other way of managing it, I can’t wall mount the tv.
And yeah the position of the LR is less than optimal, planning to move the entire tv unit to the other side of the room to solve this.

Wow these look amazing. Do on wall speakers have any disadvantage over normal book shelf speakers ? Can you just hang them on the wall without any wall treatment ?
Thanks! Yes, they were designed to be hung on walls and have thin profile (This was my primary requirement). The fronts/rears are sealed speakers with no ports. The center speaker has ports at the back but they provided pluggable foam for them to seal them as per preference (I have kept them open and also raised the Center speaker a bit at bottom from wall to allow ports to breath).
Requirement for wall treatment would be subjective I guess. I hope Denon's Audyssey is already taking care of that in it's room correction.

Here is how speakers look hung. I have kept the front's tweeters at ear level. For rears, no option but to keep at slight height. All sounds good and balanced though-
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

I have kept the grills on. Reduces the looks but eliminates risks of someone accidentally bumping something into speaker dome/tweeter.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back