Price for a 3 feet projector mount ?

manishk13

Hi

I need to mount my projector (HD20) at 3 feet from the ceiling; I was quoted Rs 4,000 by the hansa dealer. Any one else purchased in same range ? is this a good quality mount at the right price ?

Thanks
Manish

HD20 mount from an authorised dealer of optoma in chennai is less than 1.5K.. If you need they will courier to banglore too.

Regards

Manish, I bought a Universal Projector Mount for Rs.1300, nothing great in the looks department but is built well, offers lot of flexibility and does the job well. I am not using it now, as I have now mounted the Projector on a shelf on the rear wall). It is available in the shop two floors above Samson Electricals(MX dealer) on S.P Road. My friend also bought one and is happy with the quality, he is using a very heavy Sanyo projector and has had no issues so far.

4K is too much... just installation charges may differ but the actual cost of the hardware is down ... look for some other options. U can search online as well

Hi Friends,

I am also looking for a mount for HD20. I move in cities, so I need a mount which can be fit in ceiling,wall and for high ceiling also.

I can get it from US as well. I searched online, I found one universal mount at Amazon for $86.(amazon.com/gp/product/B00067OOHC/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER) It is very good for my needs, but it seems costly as compared to what is available in Bangalore.

I need your advice.

Thanks.

I bought a universal Liberty Projector Ceiling Mount in Vizag for Rs. 1800

Hi Kalyan,

Can you please explain about the mount? Can you use it at wall as well? Can you use it for high or low ceiling as well? Please provide the pictures, if possible.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back