PRICE THREAD - Home Theater In A Box

Just purchased a onkyo 3700 from hyderabad store for 27k.
I feel I got a good price.

Onkyo company showroom also offered 27.5k.

Happy with the bass. It's great. Treble part is good. Overall fantastic for watching movies.

Where in Hyderabad did you get it? Shop and place!? Are you going to use it for Bluray? Thanks! :)

27K for Onkyo HT-S3700 is really good. Interested in Onkyo HT-S5700. Any idea on where I can audition and buy in Bangalore? Any idea about the price of HT-S5700?

Where in Hyderabad did you get it? Shop and place!? Are you going to use it for Bluray? Thanks! :)

Got it from Rp Road for 27k. You can call me if you need the address(phone number 9700000678).
The company show room also offered 27.5k (after a lot of negotiation). On the day of visit and audition the showroom people offered 28k, but I was willing to buy for 27.5k as I had read on the forums that someone bought it for 27.5k. But they did not agree. Next morning they called up and offered to match my price but by then I had already purchased.

No I only use it to watch downloaded 1080p movies.

27K for Onkyo HT-S3700 is really good. Interested in Onkyo HT-S5700. Any idea on where I can audition and buy in Bangalore? Any idea about the price of HT-S5700?

I have been quoted Rs 52,000/- for Onkyo HT-S5700 in NCR. I am hoping to drive down the price to Rs 50,000/-.

Moved to New Zealand a couple of months ago on account of a new job. Could not carry my stereo with me so went stereo hunting on a very low budget.

Got lucky on a bid with a used Samsung HT-F6551W for <rs. 8000. Sounds decent. This is the HTIB with vacuum tubes though I have doubts over their functionality.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back