(Q acoustics concept 40 + marantz pm6007) or ( indiqaudio platinum anchal + norge concerto gold 1000)

Coolneat4113

I have a budget of roughly 1 lakh rupees.
After researching for few days, I managed to find these two deals for me. I live in a small city so am unable to audition any set of speakers. So i will be making my decision solely on basis of all your recommendation. I will be using them for both watching movies and listening to music. My room size is 18×20 feet.

In that budget I would reccomend a QA 3020i or QA 3030i insted of Concept 40s.

The Marantz PM6007 is a good choice.

Buy stands.

Save up and buy a sub later.

Not sure about the concept 40 price nor have I auditioned them but you can easily get the Q acoustic 3050i (floorstanding) for around 55-57k & the 6007 for 35k. I'm using the same & just miss bluetooth/wifi for which I've connected my mitv for now.

Try to visit a city to audition the speakers and amps if possible. The trip will be worth the effort and money being spent.

All speakers are good, what's good for you , your ears will tell.

MaSh

I have a budget of roughly 1 lakh rupees.
After researching for few days, I managed to find these two deals for me. I live in a small city so am unable to audition any set of speakers. So i will be making my decision solely on basis of all your recommendation. I will be using them for both watching movies and listening to music. My room size is 18×20 feet.
There are atleast 2 pairs of 3050i on sale in the forum under INR 50K. Consider these and save some money. Even for amplifiers if you post an ad in the "wanted" section you will do well. The benefit is that you will end up hitting much higher in the same budget.

PM 6007 may be a bit underpowered for your room. Norge is a little more powerful on paper. You can also look at options from FM @Aniket of Discrete Dynamics and Aniket Das of O&B.

Platinum Achals are an excellent choice. On the other hand, Pre-loved 3050 would be a VFM option.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back