Queries about the Onkyo HTiB 3300 : Calling the current owners

vasishta.sushant

I am having a hard time finding few settings on my newly acquired system.

Ex.Bass is the one I am primarily looking at. Where do I get to see this setting ? I fiddled with numerous settings but still haven't seen in available anywhere in the menu.

Want to try it since the Audessey EQ thing makes the bass too bloated and the other frequencies in the spectrum get deteriorated. And the normal Bass level doesn't really seem to be enriching the lower frequencies.

Another thing is Music Optimizer. Can I not turn that ON using the supplied remote control ? I couldn't find that one as well.

If anyone of the current owners know about this, kindly let me know.

Last edited:
Ex.Bass is the one I am primarily looking at. Where do I get to see this setting ? I fiddled with numerous settings but still haven't seen in available anywhere in the menu.

Another thing is Music Optimizer. Can I not turn that ON using the supplied remote control ? I couldn't find that one as well.

If anyone of the current owners know about this, kindly let me know.

For both, use Audio button (a small one just below the 4-way key in the middle of the remote). Press it repeatedly to access Ex bass and m. optimization.

Btw, its mentioned in the User manual. Please spend some time to read thru. I'm sure you're missing few more settings.

Back