Region-Feee Blu-Ray Player Options

TPS website is no use. They also use firmwareinfo.com.

Those looking for regionfree player, take my advice. Buy two players - one for Region A and other for Region B. This is the simplest and best option.

@Soamz, instead of selling your player, buy a Region B player.

Those looking for regionfree player, take my advice. Buy two players - one for Region A and other for Region B. This is the simplest and best option.

Oh yes, good idea. Region B player can found in Indian stores ?

can't think of a better suggestion, this is what I also think, now my last purcahse (Pioneer BDP 450 region A) from ebay.in turned out to be a disaster, any pointer towards 3D region A and B players with proper customer support??

Guys, anyone who wants to recommended a REGION FREE Blu-Ray Player or a Region B Blu-Ray Player ?

Guys, anyone who wants to recommended a REGION FREE Blu-Ray Player or a Region B Blu-Ray Player ?

I just bought a modified Sony S5100 from Bombay Electronics. Ordered online (they accept Indian cards) and got it delivered to friends in the US. Tried with Region A & B discs - works fine. Its expensive (almost 2 times the regular price with shipping) and I seriously considered the suggestion to buy two players (one for each region) but this one is a permanent mod and easier to manage one device less (I already have a region C player). They have more expensive players also but as you go up, the cost of the mod increases. Would recommend you look at it.

I bought sony 5100 from sony.com to play region A discs in India. Unfortunately it does not work in India. Sony service center does not help. Buyers beware.

Try a Toshiba BD from Ama.uk : it is possible to hack it to Region Free but as it is it is a good & cheap BD player. A few months ago it was available @10K delivered. Not sure noof the price now.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back