Review: Krypton Audio K-100B TL Speakers

I was kidding ...... he does'nt smoke .... the 1k or 2k was looking just too meagre for the reviews ... an extra 0 at least, would have looked and felt more appropriate .. :D

I was trying to pull his leg.;)I have been with denom for long sessions & yes,he doesn't.:)

Hi,
Since it is BS at 25k to 30k pricepoint. I dont have plan now to buy! But in future, I would love to buy Kef q300 BS. So is it comparable to Kef q300?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

gcpraveen,

all ears are diferent. The question you asked has no right answer. The TL BS are a very good effort.

Hopefully Hari will ( in the future ) have a sample sets at different locations in the country for folks to hear and decide.

if you tell us what you liked in the Q300 and what you are looking for.. then that can be answered.

mpw

It will be difficult for me to arrange an audition at Bangalore at this time and only
a side-by-side comparison could justify that. Any Q300 in Mumbai for a comparison?

How about giving a discount (or a liberal return policy) to the first few buyer in every city if they agree to a certain number of hours of audition at their place.

Disclaimer: I am not in the market for speakers (have already bought three pairs in last two years) but would love to hear them.

Congrats hari , Great looking BS speakers out there.

My norge 1000 amp is lying idle since the time I have moved to yamaha A-S500.

Will your speakers be a good match for Shyam uncle's Norge 1000? I am already looking for a nice pair of BS/FS speaker , just to put the Norge amp at good use.

But pricing is quite steep, but still if it matches the performance of BS speakers of around 50-70k budget then the price is justified.

Please arrange a demo in Delhi. Its very risky and unlikely that anyone would like to take a blind risk for such a big amount. Everyone would prefer having an audition before placing an order. At-least cover the major metro cities for audition .

^^^^^ :lol::lol::lol::D:D
"Its very risky and unlikely that anyone would like to take a blind risk for such a big amount"

"Its very risky and unlikely that anyone would like to take a blind risk for such a big amount"

Mr. MB Speaks :p
Anubhavi aadmi ki baat suno anubhav ji, as he had the manganese kahunas to buy Hari's TL's without even hearing them :clapping:

Hahahaha , I Am actually so pissed off since morning reading about speakers and speakers that I dint even actually remembered what i was typing that time.

Well Mr Atish, I am visiting your place soon, to have an audition of the FS version ;)

Hahahaha , I Am actually so pissed off since morning reading about speakers and speakers that I dint even actually remembered what i was typing that time.

Well Mr Atish, I am visiting your place soon, to have an audition of the FS version ;)

WAALCOM ... any weekend, you just need to intimate 'when' (to make sure of my availability in town).

From the current line up of BS speakers , How do the K100B differ from K200B vs K300B?

Considering all these are the BS versions only , but then how do they differentiate from each other ?

Expecting a reply from Mr hari :)

WAALCOM ... any weekend, you just need to intimate 'when' (to make sure of my availability in town).

Yeah surely I will intimate you well in advance , Will PM you regarding my arrival. Expecting to have a mind blowing experience with the TL speakers.
Would be a completely new experience for me .

Means the best bet is to go for kevlar cone one. and that is the K300B I guess??

Price is a little out of my budget for now, else would have placed an instant order for the K300B.

Means the best bet is to go for kevlar cone one. and that is the K300B I guess??

Price is a little out of my budget for now, else would have placed an instant order for the K300B.

It depends driver model to model but if one were to look at it very generally it would be this.

Paper cone = all round performer
Metal cone = accurate, precise, high detail and can bite when needed and deliver sharp texture reproduction.
Kevlar cone = warm sound, smooth, not as detailed or textured as metal cone but around the same as paper. It's good for classics and full bodied sound.

If you are pairing with a norge (I don't know what the sound signature of norge is) but if it's bright then kevlar is a good match, if it's warm, then metal cone, if it's just generally ok balanced for you then paper cone.

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back