Review of Sharp AH-XP18MV 1.5Ton Eco-Inverter Air Conditioner

Could anyone tell me the points to keep in mind while the ac is being installed

and the necessary test which has to be done when the ac is installed

I am thinking of installing the IDU AND ODU back to back on a wall is it alright????

Guys any one knows the dealer in mumbai who can give best prizes for the sharp AC's after hard bargaining I am not able to get the prize below 47000 including 3 mts. pipe and installation for 1.5 TR. PMT

Finally Got My PET installed

I kept it on for 5 hours on auto mode 24 c and it consumed 10 units of electricity The fan speed was set at highest

i didn't feel like 24 c what to do please help

Hi, planning to get a XP18PHT for my 11*13 ft room (terrance on the top). The Bangalore dealer is quoting Rs 47.5 k for the unit +1 k for installation + 1.5 k for v guard stabilizer + 800 for brackets (Total Rs 50.5 approx). Is the price fine?

Hi, planning to get a XP18PHT for my 11*13 ft room (terrance on the top). The Bangalore dealer is quoting Rs 47.5 k for the unit +1 k for installation + 1.5 k for v guard stabilizer + 800 for brackets (Total Rs 50.5 approx). Is the price fine?

I got almost same quote. which dealer, contact details, place?

Or should I just go for XP13PHT instead of the XP18PHT. XP13PHT is available for 39.5 k including installation, stabilizer and others. XP18PHT costs 50.5 k including everything.

It was not the dealer, it was the sharp company representative from Bangalore who said he would arrange it from a dealer.

Got the XP18PHT finally for 49k including everything. The Bangalore in-charge from Sharp was Mr Amjed. His number is 09035001957. He has stock and delivers as soon as possible. You may refer my name (Alakiri) to him and he will give it to you for Rs 49k including everything instead of 50.5 k. Will post some pics too at the earliest. Hope I made the right decision to buy the XP18PHT for my 130 sqft room (terrace on the top). Fingers crossed.

Does anyone have any idea about AH-XP18PHT-B. This is the sparkling black unit (the same as silver but the colour is sparkling black). The MRP is 2,000 Rs more than the silver unit (56,990 instead of 54,990).

Got the XP18PHT finally for 49k including everything. The Bangalore in-charge from Sharp was Mr Amjed. His number is 09035001957. He has stock and delivers as soon as possible. You may refer my name (Alakiri) to him and he will give it to you for Rs 49k including everything instead of 50.5 k. Will post some pics too at the earliest. Hope I made the right decision to buy the XP18PHT for my 130 sqft room (terrace on the top). Fingers crossed.

thanks for the info. 1.5 T for 130 sft is big.

These are the prices which i was offered for the SHARP AC in Aligarh,Up
Sharp 1.1 ton PET 33000 including Odu Stand
Sharp 1.1 ton PHT 35900 including Odu Stand
Sharp 1.1 ton PMT 35600 including Odu Stand

Sharp 1.5 Ton PHT 41 including Odu Stand

But due to shortage problem of PHT AND PMT models in North India my Dealer was not able to confirm as to when the Ac will be back in Stock

Since My parents forced me to opt for another ac Or to Go with PET I bought 1.1 PET For the following price tag

AC cost 33k including Odu Stand
Installation 1000
BlueBird Stablizer with voltage range of 140-290 for 4600 with Copper Winding,since In my area the Voltage fluctuation is a very major problem
800 for the underground wiring from the Main Meter to the Place where the ac was to be fitted
1400 For the wires and 2 MCB and all other things like insulation tape etc

So My 1.1 Ton PET cooling costed me 41k including all the things

These are the real cost which are born by the dealer
1.1 ton PET 31900
1.1 ton PHT 34500
1.1 ton PMT 34000

1.5 Ton PHT 39000

These might be less due to less tax in Delhi Region

So if you are able to convince the dealer for around these price tag then you are on the right track of saving money

can you list the components (other than indoor, outdoor units, and remote) supplied with the AC. i mean to say any tubes / wiring are supplied by sharp?

So first happiness with the AC.. Electricity bill for first usage of AC in the month of April...

Last year the bill was 3k with half the usage last year.. this year AC running for 10+ hours evryday..

Last month without AC the bill was 1100 now see the bill..
Just 1600 bucks. .. super happy with the purchase. ..

rehada8e.jpg

So first happiness with the AC.. Electricity bill for first usage of AC in the month of April...

Last year the bill was 3k with half the usage last year.. this year AC running for 10+ hours evryday..

Last month without AC the bill was 1100 now see the bill..
Just 1600 bucks. .. super happy with the purchase. ..

rehada8e.jpg

You AC is 1.1 ton PET na???

Please tell us How You use the ac means initial setting and temperature which you generally maintain fan speed etc

as my ac is 1.1 ton PET which is roughly consuming 1.2 unit for 1 hour operation

For 130 sq. ft in Bangalore. 1.1 Ton was more than sufficient.

1.5 ton is an overkill. Also these are Inverter Acs, so no need to go for excess load capacity.

I have installed 1.1 ton at Jaipur in about 145 sq.ft., and it works decently. Perhaps we never want a chilled room!!!

You AC is 1.1 ton PET na???

Please tell us How You use the ac means initial setting and temperature which you generally maintain fan speed etc

as my ac is 1.1 ton PET which is roughly consuming 1.2 unit for 1 hour operation

14x12 room.. temp set on 25-26. Sleeping with a bed sheet and not ac comforter. .
Fan on auto..
Mode: cool not auto..

No timer. It runs all the time. I do not prefer waking up again and turning it on. Atleast with this I will not set timer for sure.. :)

Last month it shows my usage as 301 unit. Ac ran average 10 hours per day.. for atleast 25 days out of those 30..

My auto mode for fan is consuming more electricity as compared to when i set the fan on the max speed

Literally I am not able to understand how to save the electricity as when the ac is on My 1.1 Ton consumes 1600 watt for 40-45 mins

Saving is over 2 to 3 hours of continuous usage, not before that. For shorter durations, no advantage as room is not cooled properly.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back