Samsung 48H5100 at 39,499

it would be imported from Thailand/Middle East country..
Samsung does not give any warranty for imported products from Thailand/middle east countries.
It is not smart and 3D.
If you trust then fine. Price wise it is excellent. Same as bought from middle east country.

Hi, just check the dimensions listed, length is mentioned as 42 inch, these guys are known to mess up the specifications, happened to me. If the deal is true its fantastic then...

Hi, just check the dimensions listed, length is mentioned as 42 inch, these guys are known to mess up the specifications, happened to me. If the deal is true its fantastic then...

48" measured diagonally so the width will be around 42".

If you are really interested in this, Don't forget to order it with COD. It will save you from lot of harassment and any kind of trouble. Many people had lot of trouble to get their money back/refund when seller didn't ship the item and delay for weeks/months. Just play safe with COD and keep calm. Peace :)

If you are really interested in this, Don't forget to order it with COD. It will save you from lot of harassment and any kind of trouble. Many people had lot of trouble to get their money back/refund when seller didn't ship the item and delay for weeks/months. Just play safe with COD and keep calm. Peace :)

+1

Unfortunately, I tried to order and canceled since COD is not available.

Cash on Delivery
Sorry, Cash on Delivery is not available on one or more products in this order. Please choose another payment option.

btw, anyone experienced with shopclues before? I came across some really nasty comments here

Shopclues Complaints

This 'Shopclues' is another 'Timtara'.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Fraud-charge-on-online-store/articleshow/19300003.cms
Once, I was about to order a Citizen watch on Shopclues, but before completing the transaction I checked Citizen's website and found that the Citizen had never produced such model. So I backed out but surprisingly, couple of days later I got a call form Shopclues and I was asked if I needed any 'assistance' to complete the transaction:lol::lol::lol:. I explained everything and then the caller started fumbling and eventually hung up :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

This 'Shopclues' is another 'Timtara'.
?Fraud charge on online store - The Times of India
Once, I was about to order a Citizen watch on Shopclues, but before completing the transaction I checked Citizen's website and found that the Citizen had never produced such model. So I backed out but surprisingly, couple of days later I got a call form Shopclues and I was asked if I needed any 'assistance' to complete the transaction:lol::lol::lol:. I explained everything and then the caller started fumbling and eventually hung up :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

thanks Amit, I wouldn't surprise if this TV never gets delivered.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back