SHOLAY 1975 in 3D and Blu-Ray

Don't care about 3D really. Give me a remastered, cleaned up, enhanced copy of the original in 2D blu-ray and I will be more than happy. So far I have never found a decent copy of the movie, even on DVD.

Yes, completely agree. After release of 3D in theaters there is possibility of Blu-Ray release. I wish they include two Blu-Ray Discs in the pack (2D+3D).

Don't care about 3D really. Give me a remastered, cleaned up, enhanced copy of the original in 2D blu-ray and I will be more than happy. So far I have never found a decent copy of the movie, even on DVD.

Created a Blu-Ray cover for my favorite movie :)

r543.jpg

Nice artwork prepress.
Created a Blu-Ray cover for my favorite movie
"Aaj mere paas bangla hai, gaadi hai, bank balance hai, kya hai tumhare paas?"
"Mere paas maine khud ne design kiya hua blue ray cover hai."

:)

Great artwork!!
But, hey you forgot to put 3D on it!!!

Anything further on the prospects of this movie seeing the light of day?

Actually this is not Sholay 3D, it is DEEWAR so made it 2D. Thinking to create SHOLAY BD cover. Will post very soon.

Great artwork!!
But, hey you forgot to put 3D on it!!!

Anything further on the prospects of this movie seeing the light of day?

Excellent creativity. Appreciate your interest and hard work. I wish it's for real. Maybe you should be careful while using the "SHEMAROO" logo on that. Treading on a grey area of Trademark and copyright issues. They might sue you and Hifivision :)

Now awaiting for the Sholay poster.

Excellent creativity. Appreciate your interest and hard work. I wish it's for real. Maybe you should be careful while using the "SHEMAROO" logo on that. Treading on a grey area of Trademark and copyright issues. They might sue you and Hifivision :)

Now awaiting for the Sholay poster.

Thanks for the suggestion, I completely understand about it but as you all know my intensions are not to do any kind of piracy or to harm any copyrights, that was just for fun. But definitely I will keep it in my mind and will create SHOLAY-3D blu-ray cover without the logo.

Does anybody know what happens with the Audio CD released with the new avatar of any old movie?

I tried my luck with the "Mughal e Azam" but could not find one. Though the movie in colour with recreated soundtrack available on DVD. The songs in stereo sound really awesome.

I hope they release the "Sholay 3D" with recreated soundtrack.

Does anybody know what happens with the Audio CD released with the new avatar of any old movie?

I tried my luck with the "Mughal e Azam" but could not find one. Though the movie in colour with recreated soundtrack available on DVD. The songs in stereo sound really awesome.

I hope they release the "Sholay 3D" with recreated soundtrack.

You can buy "Classic Revivals" series on Saregama (earlier HMV) in this series all songs are digitally remastered with new instruments. They keep the originality of songs but mixed most major instruments again to make them stereo. I have purchased almost every Volume and they are around 600 songs in complete series.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back