small audio item from US

prash2k01

my boss is going to US for 10days and ready to bring any small item for me
I am bit confusd which item should i ask him to bring?
Plz help me in finding any item under 100$ .
I hav few in mind as
1 IC
2 myire internet radio

Plz help

Being obliged to the boss for something so small is a bad idea. He will not stop using that to his advantage the rest of your working life.

Present him a packet of sweets and ask him to have a safe journey. Tell him your relation is brining the item for you and you do not need to trouble him for it.

Cheers

thanks venkat thats a gud idea til now i m also thinking as u but items r cheap there so i asked for any suggestions

Last edited:
If his "quota" of 2 bottles not full you can ask for " audio pleasure enhancer" ie liquor,
Till 2 yrs back for US$ 30 you can get Black label,Jack daniels or chivas..( 1 Litre)

Anything that does not attract customs attention... Very bad if your boss lands in red channel coz of your item.... :lol: if I believe this is probably performance review time for most IT companies :D

I would go with Venkatcr's advise any day.

Not worth risking your career and relationship with your boss for just $100.

Anyway for that amount you get it straight to your doorstep itself through the internet.

I hope this is useful

Vinod

Anything that does not attract customs attention... Very bad if your boss lands in red channel coz of your item.... :lol: if I believe this is probably performance review time for most IT companies :D
Kittu ji thats very important point to note

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back