SO! Anyone flying back from the US soon? :)

Well, I am not traveling back soon (not until next summer) but I have bought things for friends. They are non-av friends and most of the items they wanted were Laptops, External hard disks, DVD/Bluray players, camcorders etc. 10 years back, there was a big demand from them, but now-a-days not so much. Many prefer to buy these in India by paying little more. I guess the AV equipment prices haven't come down as much as other consumer electronics.

When I visit India, we stay for 6 weeks. So our bags are quite full with family stuff, gifts/presents/kids stuff, but we do manage to get few items. Would like to help some members if I can when I travel. Till then, keep the search on.

Well, I am not traveling back soon (not until next summer) but I have bought things for friends. They are non-av friends and most of the items they wanted were Laptops, External hard disks, DVD/Bluray players, camcorders etc. 10 years back, there was a big demand from them, but now-a-days not so much. Many prefer to buy these in India by paying little more. I guess the AV equipment prices haven't come down as much as other consumer electronics.

When I visit India, we stay for 6 weeks. So our bags are quite full with family stuff, gifts/presents/kids stuff, but we do manage to get few items. Would like to help some members if I can when I travel. Till then, keep the search on.

You're an angel in audiophile disguise! :licklips:

Manoj, which city do you go to?
All my friends are now married, have kids and therefore there is no luggage space left with them :(

You're an angel in audiophile disguise! :licklips:

Thanks for very kind words, but this is not much to be called as an angel. I have learned a lot from different forums and people have provided so much inputs, advice, warnings. Even people have visited my home and provided guidance. This gesture is just a way to spread the goodness among the community.

And I won't qualify myself as an 'Audiophile' as such. I mean I love the audio but I don't think I fit the audiophile mold and some of the other characteristics. ;-) :p

Manoj, which city do you go to?
All my friends are now married, have kids and therefore there is no luggage space left with them :(
anm, I am from North Maharashtra, so we come to Mumbai. We spend a day or two there and then go on to my native village.

@Rajadeep: Good Guess. My village is 30kms away from Bhusawal, on Raver road. Are you aware of that area?

@Spirovious: Sure. Will let you know few months before my travel date.

Can I count myself also as the lucky one?

Andy,
Yep. As long as you can make the payment and pickup arrangement in person the same day I land in Mumbai, it will be alright. As corElement rightly said, you live across the country and shipping items to anyone would be too much hassle, because I am in Mumbai for only a day.

@Rajadeep: Good Guess. My village is 30kms away from Bhusawal, on Raver road. Are you aware of that area?

@Spirovious: Sure. Will let you know few months before my travel date.

Arre meh toh god forbidden member aahe je Dhulia madhe rahtosh :p ...
Btw hopefully by this time next year my petrol pump will be started on NH6 on ur way to jalgaon... If it is you can stop by for some tea & snacks if you are traveling by car :D...

If anyone is coming from US to Hyd and would like to help, pls let me know

I would like to get 1 or 2 small items from US.

I will come and collect

Cost here is more than double

Arre meh toh god forbidden member aahe je Dhulia madhe rahtosh :p ...
Btw hopefully by this time next year my petrol pump will be started on NH6 on ur way to jalgaon... If it is you can stop by for some tea & snacks if you are traveling by car :D...

Nice. We have few relatives in Dhule area and Nashik. Will sure stop by for some tea at your pump. :D

The project which will fund all the high end AV equipment purchases later. ;)

I can see an extravagant Home theater in Dhule in near future. :) :D

If anyone is coming from US to Hyd and would like to help, pls let me know

I would like to get 1 or 2 small items from US.

I will come and collect

Cost here is more than double

Should have posted before mate. My sister is coming on the 30th. Would have gotten small items for sure.

Cost is double for quite a few items here... but some are competitively priced.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back