"SOLSTICE" MLTL Designed by Late Mr. Jeff Bagby (RIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably it's better to first fit the drivers and see how it plays over a wide range of music.

If it produces good music...leave it as it is. IMO

The chamfer cannot be reversed I guess...once done.
duplicate post

Last edited:
Sorry,
Probably it's better to first fit the drivers and see how it plays over a wide range of music.

If it produces good music...leave it as it is. IMO

The chamfer cannot be reversed I guess...once done.
You are absolutely right. I thought it was implicit. Should have been explicit.

an to extend that more broadly, don’t try to solve problem until you know it exists. The value of chamfering if any, will show up only at higher output levels..

The difference between a Solstice and an Equinox is here - makes for interesting reading - thanks to weather.gov

EarthOrbit.png

Winter Solstice is summer time in the Southern Hemisphere. In the Northern Hemisphere ( in India ) Dec 21 will be the shortest day and longest night...

and conversely

Summer Solstice is the longest day and shortest night for us Northers hemisphere inhabitants - June 20 approx !

BTW - what happened to this amazing build ?

:))

The difference between a Solstice and an Equinox is here - makes for interesting reading - thanks to weather.gov

View attachment 52416

Winter Solstice is summer time in the Southern Hemisphere. In the Northern Hemisphere ( in India ) Dec 21 will be the shortest day and longest night...

and conversely

Summer Solstice is the longest day and shortest night for us Northers hemisphere inhabitants - June 20 approx !

BTW - what happened to this amazing build ?

:))
LOL Bro. I am back to pavilion & the work is resumed. Tomorrow I will post some photos. Again due to night cerfew I am facing some problem to stream line my work.

Again due to night cerfew I am facing some problem to stream line my work.

very understandable...

take care and stay safe !

social distancing and wearing a mask and not being in crowded areas are of paramount importance now.

Update:
I have completed the assembly part and the enclosures are ready for paint job. Today I have applied Sanding Sealer, it will be sanded with 320 grit sand paper then primer will be applied
IMG_20201129_120719.jpg
IMG_20201129_120729.jpg
IMG_20201129_120712.jpg
IMG_20201129_120628.jpg

After Primer I will test the enclosures with drivers fitted with them. Then it will be Final color.

Sadik

Wow Sadik the front baffle is too too good came out better than I have seen any in the DIY :)
My Troels are singing beautifully and whoever looks or hears it do not believe that they are DIY effort ;)
May god bless you and your skills, keep going........

Sadik , you have single handedly taken DIY speakers in India to boutique level :)

One of the best, THE BEST Compliment I have received till date, :) Thank you @quad
Wow Sadik the front baffle is too too good came out better than I have seen any in the DIY :)
My Troels are singing beautifully and whoever looks or hears it do not believe that they are DIY effort ;)
May god bless you and your skills, keep going........

Thank You Ramesh, Thanks for the Compliment. Keep enjoying the music Bro....:)

Update:

The Second coat of Primer is complete. I have applied some wood filler as a final touch-up at some places.
IMG_20201201_163448.jpg

Wood Filler can be seen in below photo. It is just a touchup for some scratches before i start with applying final paint.
Touchup.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back