Spiderman trilogy blu ray just 8.97GBP without shipping

Hey blueraymaniac,

Thanks for letting us know of this offer. I ordered it. The total came to 11.06 including shipping :).

Thanks,
John.

Sorry to steal the thread. But I could not help myself posting this.
I got Batman blu rays for 15.

The box contains:
Batman Begins - 1 Blu ray+1 DVD
The Dark Knight - 2 Blu rays+1 DVD

There are other favourite collections as well (i don't have them yet :)):
Harry potter 1-8 region free
Bourne trilogy region free
Matrix trilogy region free
it was 10.49 last week on monday deals
but i would suggest anyone to go for steelbook edition which has same copies and limited edition steelbook which is only 8000 available.

but normal edition triple play dvd or warner dvds are region free , tested on my indian ps3.

thanks do i have to pay any additional tax upon delivery at my mumbai address

that depends upon custom dept , i stay @ vasai near mumbai i get charged sometimes for 500 rs parcel but some of my friends who ordered 5k stuff each week on amazon black friday deals , neva got charged . mind you they were huge box sets weighing 4 to 5kgs plus they even used sns to quick shipping . most of the times with sns customs get charged , he neva till date got charged , i have many friends like that , maybe i am the unlucky one :p

that depends upon custom dept , i stay @ vasai near mumbai i get charged sometimes for 500 rs parcel but some of my friends who ordered 5k stuff each week on amazon black friday deals , neva got charged . mind you they were huge box sets weighing 4 to 5kgs plus they even used sns to quick shipping . most of the times with sns customs get charged , he neva till date got charged , i have many friends like that , maybe i am the unlucky one :p

thanks for the info hope i am one of the lucky ones. now my last question; will i be entitled for a discount or somethin if i buy 4-5 BDs at a time through amazon uk i guess atleast it will save some delivery charges & are there any other save online dealers for cheap BDs (pardon my ignorance). BTW i saw your BD collection and its awesome

Last edited:
thanks for the info hope i am one of the lucky ones. now my last question; will i be entitled for a discount or somethin if i buy 4-5 BDs at a time through amazon uk i guess atleast it will save some delivery charges & are there any other save online dealers for cheap BDs (pardon my ignorance). BTW i saw your BD collection and its awesome

if you are buying few items in short period of time then i would say buy at once.

coz shipping if you only order one item is 3.58 if u order 2 at a time then its 5.08 if 3 then 7 pound , if u buy separately then 3.58 each.

and also there isnt huge discount if you buy in group only vat will not be charged as we stay in india so only that aamount will get less.

currently there is offer going buy 2 for 10.
means if you buy any 2 movies u would be charged 15.08 or nearby amount in pound including shipping

even if price of each movie is 9 pound each .

Ordered on 24th received 30th Spiderman 11.06 and Fast and furious 13.05. :yahoo::yahoo:

60409147.jpg
71319165.jpg

arindamcc,

You could have ordered the -
Fast & Furious: The Complete Collection Blu-ray which includes the latest movie also.
Its the Fast & Furious 5 and it is avaiulable for GBP 20.25 including shipping.
This even includes 5 DVD's along with the 5 BD's.

arindamcc,

You could have ordered the -
Fast & Furious: The Complete Collection Blu-ray which includes the latest movie also.
Its the Fast & Furious 5 and it is avaiulable for GBP 20.25 including shipping.
This even includes 5 DVD's along with the 5 BD's.

+ 1 FYI it was or i guess still 14.99 pounds + 0.99pounds shipping on hut or zavvi. you can try there also

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back