Spiderman trilogy blu ray just 8.97GBP without shipping

Ordered 1. The Ultimate Bourne Collection [Blu-ray][Region Free]
and 2. Spider-Man Trilogy [Blu-ray][Region Free]
total 10.0 + 8.31 +5.07 (postage and packaging to Guwahati-Assam) == 23.38 ... The CC charged ~2100 ./..so the conversion rate s come high upto 89 Rs/Euro.

I heard ps3 slim are 3d capable via a software upgrade. if so then this disc should be playable in your ps3.

i doesn't own ps3 so double check before ordering.

Recived the BluRay Packs yesterday... Right before the scheduled delivery date which was today's :D.
Here s a snapshot of the same. Packaging was very gud, came in brown carton packaging.
imag0168c.jpg

Anyone ordered "The Complete Matrix Trilogy [Blu-ray] [1999][Region Free]"
from amazon.uk? I read the reviews picture quality not good. if someone bought on amazon uk..please comment on the same.

Anyone ordered "The Complete Matrix Trilogy [Blu-ray] [1999][Region Free]"
from amazon.uk? I read the reviews picture quality not good. if someone bought on amazon uk..please comment on the same.

I have, though have not received it yet, if you do read a few more comments, you will see that many have rebutted the suggestion of them being just upscaled DVDs.

Re: A Possible Deal@ UK

I guess there is additional discount on offer...Not sure if this is VAT adjustment...

Amazon has listed fast & Furious box set at GBP 16.79..

However, when I am adding to cart it is coming as GBP 14.14

Pardon me in case I am missing something..My first order from Amazon Uk

VAT adjustment :clapping::clapping:

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back