Standalone internet player

Sumant

I believe you go through settings,though I can send you more detailed info next week after I return home. You can select the amount of time for buffering.

George

Hi Helium,

Let me answer that. There should be a setting for Buffer time under mysqueezebox.com control panel>Player>Network tab (screenshot). AFAIR, I was using a setting of 20sec when I was on 512kbps speed.

Cheers!

Thanks rydhun for the snapshot. I guess this setting needs to be changed from the PC slim sever installed on the PC as I couldn't locate any setting changes from the remote.

Also I noticed those channels that were streaming 256 Kbps there were constant buffering issues even though I have 512Kbps unlimited.
--
helium
SB Classic> Beresford DAC 7510 MK4> Lyrita SET 845> Vintage B&W DM4= MUSIC

Sumant

I believe you go through settings,though I can send you more detailed info next week after I return home. You can select the amount of time for buffering.

George

Yes George I believe your in the States. I will wait for your expert guidance.

--
helium
SB Classic> Beresford DAC 7510 MK4> Lyrita SET 845> Vintage B&W DM4= MUSIC

Sumant

I got back yesterday and checked my SB Classic owner's guide.Regretfully I see no mention of how to increase buffer time in the guide.I suspect I may have got confused between the Classic and the Duet.

George

no such setting in appletv either. It seems they assume the buffer time they set is good enough for US conditions.

Hi Helium,

Let me answer that. There should be a setting for Buffer time under mysqueezebox.com control panel>Player>Network tab (screenshot). AFAIR, I was using a setting of 20sec when I was on 512kbps speed.

Cheers!

Rydhun I reset the bufffer time to 30 and yet there are buffering issues.

--
helium
SB Classic> Beresford DAC 7510 MK4> Lyrita SET 2A3> Vintage B&W DM4= MUSIC

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back