Subwoofer suggestions

The major problem is that in my place a dealer might have just one or 2 subs for demo and i dont have the luxury of auditioning as many subs as possible ,hence the confusion also i know the sub would never sound the same in my room since dealers have them in their acoustically treated room

A 2 years old svs sb1000 for 45k ,what are ur thoughts ,my guess is that its a bit too high rite

For movies, go for PB instead of SB, it will give you more spl on the lower frequencies depending on your room size. But would ask you to still compare your Aero sub with a PB 1000 if possible before purchasing to avoid any disappointment.

A 2 years old svs sb1000 for 45k ,what are ur thoughts ,my guess is that its a bit too high rite

Magnat sub 302A is rated for 20 hz, mrp 41.5 k can be obtained for around 35k after normal discounts.
Internationally has good reviews by users but not many detailed reviews available by audiophiles.

Would be better off with a new Dali E12F sub for around 55 with bill and warranty imho.
Did check the specs its rated for 28hz whereas my aero is rated for 22hz and 170 watts rms, nd also i could get a new svs sb or pb1000 for that price my absolute stretched out max is 45k,thanks for your inputs highly appreciated.

Magnat sub 302A is rated for 20 hz, mrp 41.5 k can be obtained for around 35k after normal discounts.
Internationally has good reviews by users but not many detailed reviews available by audiophiles.
I did check the specs and its a 100 watts sub, nd they are claiming it goes down to 16hz as per their manual, not sure if that is completely true

For movies, go for PB instead of SB, it will give you more spl on the lower frequencies depending on your room size. But would ask you to still compare your Aero sub with a PB 1000 if possible before purchasing to avoid any disappointment.
Yes thats my confusion coz my specs a way too good when it compares to other subs in the price range and also i did mention about the youtube video 25hz test tone it played effortlessly,so i am seriously confused at this point hence lot of questions and moreover no option to audition most subs

Well if you ask me just extend your budget by little and get a xtz. Even the 10.17 will give you room shaking bass and rumbles Which is rated at 500 watts rms. You are expecting good quality and not willing to compromise so best is to extend your budget and be happy with your purchase. Else look at pl-200ii, Polk HTS-12 and taga 12 inch sub which is all available with in your budget. It’s simple compromise and buy within your budget Or extend your budget and get a quality sub. Also note getting a quality sub also doesn’t guarantee best bass. Need to find the best spot for your sub and calibrate it smartly

I don't agree with you. I request you to not come to a conclusion without experience. My HT is a small dedicated (12x16) room and in my room I get response until 12hz (currently am running Rythmik FV15HP with single port 14hz tune). I have three subs dual PB2000s and single FV15HP. All these subs are for uniform distribution of sound across five seats.
I too support what @Kiran_B said. It is possible to experience good quality strong bass even below 10hz provided the room is damped decently.

I think this thread explains a lot on the issue and has some interesting insights:

@sujithblaze Check this

Of course you may need to travel for that.
@sujithblaze Check this

Of course, you may need to travel for that.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back