Suggestions on BIC America F12

Will the warranty be void if you have opened on own like this anyway thanks for showing what is inside great...

Folks,

I have a general query on usage/precautions to extend durability of BIC subwoofers.

Context: I read on the Net about some cases where people have reported failures after a few months of use of BIC SW. It could be that those reports are dated or improper use.

Still considering that we are using a 230V version here, are there any precautions using the BIC sub-woofer that can ensure durability and extended life ?

It will benefit all the BIC SW owners, if experts can provide some best practices and care guidelines.

thanks
Vijay

Folks,

I have a general query on usage/precautions to extend durability of BIC subwoofers.

Context: I read on the Net about some cases where people have reported failures after a few months of use of BIC SW. It could be that those reports are dated or improper use.

Still considering that we are using a 230V version here, are there any precautions using the BIC sub-woofer that can ensure durability and extended life ?

It will benefit all the BIC SW owners, if experts can provide some best practices and care guidelines.

thanks
Vijay

IMHO, your equipment should be under stabilizer like VGuard Digi 200, it will be ideally safe.

Agree....please post these queries / challenges in the dedicated BIC America Owners Thread for the benefit of all...

@ Mods...would suggest if you can close this thread so all queries / challenges about BIC America products are posted / responded in the specially created Owners Thread...

Hi, I would like to pick up BIC F12 and I'm in Bangalore. Can you please give me the contact details of the dealer please

Dear All, considering all the positive post I have finalised to purchase the BIC America sub-woofer, My living room size is 20 feet x 12 feet and need suggestion whether I should go for F12 or the PL200 , although for PL200 my budget will increase but considering future upgrade for my HT( Marantaz SR4002 AV & Paradigm CT90 5.1 speakers) I want to invest in a quality sub which will entertain me for the long run as well, pls advise

If that is the case....go for PL 200......if budget is a bit tight......then ask if H100ii is available....same performance....less output but way better than F12...

i have read more positive updates on the PL200 over here from friends who have bought it and using it, hence my mind is running more towards the PL 200 , only one thing in my mind is considering PL200 is a bigger sub will it bang-bang my house and disturb the neighbours?? currently I will connect my new sub (PL 200) to my old AV Marantz SR4002 & Paradigm CT90 5.1 speaker, hope it will sync well with my set-up ??

i have read more positive updates on the PL200 over here from friends who have bought it and using it, hence my mind is running more towards the PL 200 , only one thing in my mind is considering PL200 is a bigger sub will it bang-bang my house and disturb the neighbours?? currently I will connect my new sub (PL 200) to my old AV Marantz SR4002 & Paradigm CT90 5.1 speaker, hope it will sync well with my set-up ??
Again it depends on how much volume you hear at? I have a small space at home say 12 X 10 max yet I am using PL200 for 5.1 setup, it sounds just great.

It will not bang the neighbour for sure. The more you raise the volume, it will be much more powerful. If a subwoofer is big, 12 inch, 250 RMS does not mean it will be louder and screaming. It will be deeper and richer..

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back