Suggestions on BIC America F12

I just bought the BIC America F12 last week. My room dimensions are 23x14. The Sub sounds great, I'm very happy with the performance.

Let us make 2 lists: one for F12 and one for PL200.

Interested members may pls add their names to the lists:
PL200: pushkarajd
F12: knvijay

Hey guys I am in for PL200 too, depends on the how good is the deal though and ofcourse shipping to Haryana.

I would suggest all of you to PM each other and decide which models....

Then reach out to the specific dealers and check the best deal....payment mode also counts for more discount....

Do this quickly ....with Diwali around the corner, you may get some special discounts and possibly a freebee on purchase....thats what happens...early bird gifts etc.....

I would suggest all of you to PM each other and decide which models....

Then reach out to the specific dealers and check the best deal....payment mode also counts for more discount....

Do this quickly ....with Diwali around the corner, you may get some special discounts and possibly a freebee on purchase....thats what happens...early bird gifts etc.....

Yes, I agree. I was just about to say the same. Here is the updated list. I am going to call up proaudiohome today and check for outside Mumbai deliveries. If there is an agreement for outside Mumbai deliveries, I will PM you all the best price for the F12 and PL200 SW.

PL200: pushkarajd, mshifi, manav24
F12: knvijay, Nirmal_kumar

Hi All,

I spoke with Proaudiohome and few details are needed. I have PMed each one of you the details that are needed. Kindly revert back ASAP so that we can close this deal soon.

Also, please confirm if the above updated list is correct. Revert back if any changes are needed.

Further updating the list:

PL200: pushkarajd, mshifi, manav24, raj34
F12: knvijay, Nirmal_kumar, nipunx

So we now have 7 members on the purchase list. This is a good list. Will PM all soon when I get the quote

Below is the updated list with names of the people who are interested in buying the BIC SW:

PL200 - Vellore, Tamil Nadu - raj34
PL200 - Harayana, India - manav24
PL200 - Hyderabad, India - mshifi
PL200 - Mumbai, India - pushkarajd
PL200 - Bangalore, India - knvijay
F12 - Chennai, Tamil Nadu - nirmal_kumar
F12 - Kochi, India - nipunkx

Kindly update any changes or mistakes.

Revised list with names of people interested in buying the BIC SW:

PL200 - Vellore, Tamil Nadu - raj34
PL200 - Harayana, India - manav24
PL200 - Hyderabad, India - mshifi
PL200 - Mumbai, India - pushkarajd
F12 - Bangalore, India - knvijay
F12 - Chennai, Tamil Nadu - nirmal_kumar
F12 - Kochi, India - nipunkx

Can we create a whats app group with people interested in the group buy of BIC Subs? That will help to keep all updated on the go.

Hello every one i have sent personal message to all kindly up date Bangalore dealer has offered less price than Mumbai with tax and shipping.. if interested can reach Pushkaraj or me regards..

I have a room size of 320 sq ft.. in process of upgrading my sub ..stumbled upon this thread ..if I get a good deal .. I am in .. still not sure if it's F12 or PL200....but I am situated in Chennai .. so I need shipping also covered within the price range

They ship it in FedEx.. It's covered ibn the price...

Hello every one i have sent personal message to all kindly up date Bangalore dealer has offered less price than Mumbai with tax and shipping.. if interested can reach Pushkaraj or me regards..

If it's Santhosh Prosonics, better you all buy from him as you would get your respective model at a good price as a group. Delivery outside Bangalore or Mumbai is not a big deal. Also the sub box would be at the best in packing and quality.

If you split your list for Mumbai and Bangalore, they may not come for negotiations. Decide early because the sub comes by road. Due to Deepavali, the seller or courier guys may go on leave.

I'm also interested in getting an F12 depending on the price quoted.
Mumbai - India. Let me know prices quoted for both F12 and PL200 please.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back