Suggestions on BIC America F12

Good news that Bangalore ppl can have audition of Bic America subwoofers at ProSonics. Models F12, V1220, V80 and PL200 are available. Bookshef Speakers are also available for audition.

I am sure you will have good experience as the seller is Mr. Santhosh. He is very customer centric and helpful.

Guys can go for BIC products from ProSonics without any second thought..

No, it's my bad.

It is 3.5dB across all the speakers and subwoofer.

Never mind.. Crossover refers to bass management between speakers and sub.. Usually values in Hz..

What you have provided are speaker levels.. This can't be the same value for all speakers..

Suggest you to run the auto calibration and take a pic of speakers levels in mobile after calibration..Then adjust +/- 1/2 dB if necessary..

Incase you are not happy, you can revert to same levels..

Never mind.. Crossover refers to bass management between speakers and sub.. Usually values in Hz..

What you have provided are speaker levels.. This can't be the same value for all speakers..

Suggest you to run the auto calibration and take a pic of speakers levels in mobile after calibration..Then adjust +/- 1/2 dB if necessary..

Incase you are not happy, you can revert to same levels..

Will do on Saturday and share you the experience...

Spoke to Santosh today very humble person again confused between F12 and PL 200. Very tempting to buy PL 200 but VFM F12 I feel. Still finger crossed thanks all for valuable inputs.

Spoke to Santosh today very humble person again confused between F12 and PL 200. Very tempting to buy PL 200 but VFM F12 I feel. Still finger crossed thanks all for valuable inputs.

Both are very good. PL200 will be good for bigger hall. F12 is also equally good.

You can buy either of them. Value for money...

Hi folks,

are BIC F12 still available for 25K in Bangalore ? I am interested in buying this sub but ProAudio prices are now 28,515.

cheers
Vijay

Hi folks:

I spoke to Santosh (ProSonics). He said if we come as a group (even 3) then he can get us a good discount.

1. Bangalore folks planning to buy BIC America F12 subwoofer in the near term - it helps if we get together and place the order via ProSonics.

2. I think if members come together as a group and order via ProAudioHome Mumbai that helps wrangle a good deal, it shouldn't matter if members are in different locations - since PAH will do free delivery across cities in India ?

regards
Vijay

Hi

I am sure with Diwali round the corner...some festive discount will be coming up...ProAudioHome offered 10% discount during Ganpati....

Push all together as a group deal....cash deals means more discount....

F12 is good...if you can push your budget... the PL200 is a different league.....

I moved from H100ii to PL 200.....both are same performance in terms of quality, freq and output...yes a tad better than F12.... PL 200 obviously more powerful.....

Hi folks:

I spoke to Santosh (ProSonics). He said if we come as a group (even 3) then he can get us a good discount.

1. Bangalore folks planning to buy BIC America F12 subwoofer in the near term - it helps if we get together and place the order via ProSonics.

2. I think if members come together as a group and order via ProAudioHome Mumbai that helps wrangle a good deal, it shouldn't matter if members are in different locations - since PAH will do free delivery across cities in India ?

regards
Vijay

Guys,

Think about PL200, it is as good as F12. It would cost a bit more thousands but it is a beast. You would appreciate its low frequency and deep punchy bass for sure.

I have a small listening room, otherwise, I would go for one more PL200 as a dual subwoofer option for my HT setup.

Folks,

Haven't heard from anyone expressing interest in buying BIC F12 - I was assuming after the experiences shared by sriram, efernand and amit, we would have more members lining up to buy the BIC subwoofers.

I hear the prices are likely to go up - so for folks looking to buy the BIC SW, this may be the best chance to buy and bargain a good deal for Diwali. Interested folks, pls chime in.

cheers
Vijay

I am looking for additional buyers on the forum for PL200 as that is the one that I have shortlisted. If we have a group/bulk buy then we can negotiate the price upto a good extent.

Let us make 2 lists: one for F12 and one for PL200.

Interested members may pls add their names to the lists:
PL200: pushkarajd
F12: knvijay

I have a room size of 320 sq ft.. in process of upgrading my sub ..stumbled upon this thread ..if I get a good deal .. I am in .. still not sure if it's F12 or PL200....but I am situated in Chennai .. so I need shipping also covered within the price range

Last edited:
Great! We already have 3-4 potential buyers here. Let's also segregate a list of the cities where the potential buyers are. This will help us to talk to the dealer about shipping to various locations as well.

I have a room size of 320 sq ft.. in process of upgrading my sub ..stumbled upon this thread ..if I get a good deal .. I am in .. still not sure if it's F12 or PL200....but I am situated in Chennai .. so I need shipping also covered within the price range

F12 will do just fine....if you want to be a bit future ready..then go for PL 200

Back