SVS Subwoofer Owners Thread

At 800USD it will be twice the price of SB1000 here I guess. Can FMs pls tell me what is a good price for 4 months used SB1000.

I think the price would be determined based on what the bill says....mrp is listed but when a deal is done. there is some discount, so check the bill and warranty aspects and take a call

Does anyone have an idea of what the PB1000 Pro's will be priced here. They retail for 699$ in the US.

I'd go for the 3000 micro if they were close to 80k. What do the 2000 pro's retail for here?

Kinda sad that we overpay a lot for them here and aren't able to avail the other great policies like 45 days return, etc.

My sources tell me that prices finalization of the SB1000 pro and 3000 micro would be done in Mid April 2021 and be available in May 2021 with known dealers across India.

My sources tell me that prices finalization of the SB1000 pro and 3000 micro would be done in Mid April 2021 and be available in May 2021 with known dealers across India.
Ask your sources about a rough price range too and price it decently too

Last i got a quote for 63K..
I've read that before covid it used to retail for ~50k. Guess it makes sense to wait for the newer model

Ask your sources about a rough price range too and price it decently too

I've read that before covid it used to retail for ~50k. Guess it makes sense to wait for the newer model
Sources are working on the best prices for the Indian Market. All dealers want to get back and earn what they lost due to C19.

No rough estimates provided, else I would have shared.

Sources are working on the best prices for the Indian Market. All dealers want to get back and earn what they lost due to C19.

No rough estimates provided, else I would have shared.
Thanks man.

Hopefully they price it competitively, which shall sell more units. If it's not reasonably priced I'll myself choose a cheaper sub or a REL model

I got a rough estimate when I was looking for a sub. The 1000 series (pro the new ones) around 77k. They would not give too much of a discount initially I guess because these subs have got some good reviews.

I got a rough estimate when I was looking for a sub. The 1000 series (pro the new ones) around 77k. They would not give too much of a discount initially I guess because these subs have got some good reviews.
Or because we've hyped them up a lot like Rythmik :p

Are there any places we can demo the subwoofer before we buy them?

Any idea of the ballpark cost of the PC 4000..
I have a pair of SB16 Ultras.
But looking to add a pair of PC 4000 to add more slam in the bottom octaves

I gave a call to the SVS distri today.

PB 1000 pro expected to be launched in 3rd week of May
Expected Price - 90000

o_O

My source also says the same thing...available in May 2021

• PB 1000 Pro Rs 90000
  • Micro 3000 Rs 125000

SB1000 Pro Rs 77000 (Expected in June / July 2021)

Prices are steep :(

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back