SVS Subwoofer Owners Thread

Yep Vinodh that we have ;)

Thanks Nitin, that’s something for me to consider as well.

Some can consider this as a subwoofer stand.......it can vary in built quality and materials used.......based on budget one can decide which one will work best...

washing-machine-stand-rock-original-imaexysgzgfnk5gf.jpeg

Easily available on Amazon and other online retail websites.....

For others who do not prefer cheap alternatives

Well...it is not a cheap alternative....it is a cost effective solution which works.........it is one's call to decide if he /she wants to OVER SPEND on something which will do the same job......

There are expensive options available designed by subwoofer manufacturers to boost sales........it would make a difference to some who have specific flooring and need the same.....else the normal foot legs of a sub is designed to place the sub firmly to the floor.....anyways it is one's call....

Well...it is not a cheap alternative....it is a cost effective solution which works.........it is one's call to decide if he /she wants to OVER SPEND on something which will do the same job......

There are expensive options available designed by subwoofer manufacturers to boost sales........it would make a difference to some who have specific flooring and need the same.....else the normal foot legs of a sub is designed to place the sub firmly to the floor.....anyways it is one's call....
Well i have mentioned the same in a single and simple line :D

I have been using a 20+20” size GYM RUBBER TILE for my subwoofer for more than two months. Very good experience in...........:..............moving the sub is easy for cleaning and mobbing the room,!
Don’t know more about the SQ:p;)

Hi, new svs sub owner here, I would like to purchase the svs soundpath feet for svs subwoofer, any online websites or offline store (Hyderabad) to buy from?

Have the pb2000. Very good for movies, but not liking it much for music has it lacks mid bass punch. Very good build quality compared to others. Blind buy though only based on reviews

Hi mshifi,

I have the PC 2000 which is similar to your PB 2000 where sound is concerned . It sounds excellent for music & movies. I had the definitive Prosub 1000 before but the SVS is in another league. Your's may be a placement issue. The reviews for the PC/PB 2000 is very good for stereo according to Sound & Vision too

In my case Audyssey XT 32 also did a good job on sound. Try fine tuning it.

Hello Friends,

I currently live in USA and moving back to india very soon. I would like to understand the price of SVS PB1000 ,2000 and 3000 in india . This will help me decide in buying in usa plus shipping versus buying india. Appreciate your responses

Hello Friends,

I currently live in USA and moving back to india very soon. I would like to understand the price of SVS PB1000 ,2000 and 3000 in india . This will help me decide in buying in usa plus shipping versus buying india. Appreciate your responses
pb 1000 has a mrp of 67k and the pb 2000, 107000. With discounts the pb 1000 are available for 55-60k and the pb 2000 for 95-98K and the pb 3000 costs 1.5-6 L.

Hi Chaitubtech14,

I have attached the price list from the SVS dealer. But they don't have the 3000 series here as yet hence their rate is not mentioned. You may get a further discount from Alliance Four Audio technologies Pvt ltd, Goregoan East, Mumbai . Contact Person Mr. Kadam who is the director there.
Mob. +91 9930813708. He is a very accommodating & genuine person.

Attachments

• SVS MRP (15.10.2018).pdf
    76.5 KB · Views: 116
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back