SVS Subwoofer Owners Thread

Actually I owned a svs pb2k sub previously but the cost I high now I bought it for 70k only ...so I considering Rythmik lvx12 but want to audtion before buy no dealer for Rythmik in tamilnadu ??

Rythmik's also have an excellent reputation. Pls try to audition it if possible, you may have to check with the FM's based in Tamil Nadu for its availability. Also pls check if the Rythmik has port tuning flexibility since the PB 2000 does not have it if it is important to you but it is there with the PB 3000 series onwards.

Rythmik's also have an excellent reputation. Pls try to audition it if possible, you may have to check with the FM's based in Tamil Nadu for its availability. Also pls check if the Rythmik has port tuning flexibility since the PB 2000 does not have it if it is important to you but it is there with the PB 3000
Rythmik's also have an excellent reputation. Pls try to audition it if possible, you may have to check with the FM's based in Tamil Nadu for its availability. Also pls check if the Rythmik has port tuning flexibility since the PB 2000 does not have it if it is important to you but it is there with the PB 3000 series onwards.
Fm based means??

Actually I owned a svs pb2k sub previously but the cost I high now I bought it for 70k only ...so I considering Rythmik lvx12 but want to audtion before buy no dealer for Rythmik in tamilnadu ??
Surroundswar is the dealer for Rythmik in Chennai. Rythmik is a fair competetor to the SVS. They both have their pros and cons.

Anyone else enquired/auditioned the SVS 3000 series? Would like to know the impressions on SB vs PB since both are beasts.
I have experience with both. Had first bought the svs SB 3000 and then later upgraded to pb3000. It's only after listening to pb3000 for some time, I can appreciate the bass from sb3000. Personally, I think sb3000 has much better value than pb3000. Sb3000 is excellent for music and equally good for movies. PB3000 is slightly better for very low bass (less than 25hz) but size is very big.
If I had to redo, I would save and go for dual sb3000.

I have experience with both. Had first bought the svs SB 3000 and then later upgraded to pb3000. It's only after listening to pb3000 for some time, I can appreciate the bass from sb3000. Personally, I think sb3000 has much better value than pb3000. Sb3000 is excellent for music and equally good for movies. PB3000 is slightly better for very low bass (less than 25hz) but size is very big.
Thank you. Yes, I to came to know that sealed are better for mixed usage compared to their ported counterparts.

Did you compare PB 3000 with Rythmik FV15HP

Hi all...am planning to buy a PB1000 or PB2000 - my room size is 23.4 x 11.4 feet. Which of these 2 subs is best suited for this room - am more into movies. Also would you recommend 2 PB1000s or 1 PB2000 ? Any references to dealers who can ship to Hyderabad / dealers in Hyderabad?

Thanks for all your help.

If it is a dedicated room, for this room size dual PB2000 is recommended. You can start with one and later add second one.
In Bangalore The Home Cinema (Electronic City) is the dealer for SVS. You can contact Rupesh (8296500666) to check whether they can ship to Hyd.

I have a similar room size. Tried a single SVS Seems sufficient but some instances always wish I had 2. Like mentioned above start with one and you could be your own expert advice and take a call.

Regards,
Pavan

Hi all...am planning to buy a PB1000 or PB2000 - my room size is 23.4 x 11.4 feet. Which of these 2 subs is best suited for this room - am more into movies. Also would you recommend 2 PB1000s or 1 PB2000 ? Any references to dealers who can ship to Hyderabad / dealers in Hyderabad?

Hi...if your budget is fixed and if you won't be upgrading in near future, go with dual pb1000. If you plan on upgrading, then like others suggested, go with one pb2000 now and later get one more pb2000.
But do note that pb2000 is bigger in size than pb1000. You may want to check available space for 2 pb2000. If cannot, then go with dual pb1000.

For your room size PB 3000 would be ideal. But if you have to go lesser than that then PB 2000 dual would be good. Get one first & later the 2nd one. Pls note PB 2000 is big & heavy. Another option is to go for SVS PC 2000. Its lighter at approx 23 kgs but taller at 34 inches.

Pls do consider the Rythmik FV15HP since your room is big. It has also got excellent reviews but has a 15 inch driver & is also big & very heavy at approx 55 kgs.

Anyone else enquired/auditioned the SVS 3000 series? Would like to know the impressions on SB vs PB since both are beasts.
Typically a function of room size and your budget. I have heard some people having 8 subs in a single room.

Just hooked up a svs sb1000 to my Yamaha aventage 2070. Have Tannoy precision as speakers in HT . Blends in just beautifully for both music and movies. Room is 12 x 12 bedroom .

I have SB 1000 and using it for 2 months now. Even though the Bass is excellent, I think it is fatiguing for my ears after few minutes of listening.
I am thinking to sell it and buy PB 1000 instead. Anyone have similar problem?

I have SB 1000 and using it for 2 months now. Even though the Bass is excellent, I think it is fatiguing for my ears after few minutes of listening.
I am thinking to sell it and buy PB 1000 instead. Anyone have similar problem?
The guy woh runs subwoofer101 (youtube channel) has similar sensitivity to sealed subs.
Best would be to audition a ported sub and one more sealed sub, just to ensure if you are sensitive to it. If not recheck your levels

The volume is very low. I was thinking this is due to Bass from sealed subwoofer. I have head the same in some review which compared SB and PB in youtube.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back