SW+Amp for Hyundai i10

theraindew

Hi all,

I have a Hyundai i10 Asta with the stock 2 din system. It sounds quite good, but i want to add a SW. I don't really want a top of the line SW+amp, but just a decent enough one will do. Something on the lines of Polk PSW110 will do rather than a DSW Pro 660 ;) Could someone suggest a good SW+amp, and any preferred shop at Velachery. I've also seen two shops on the left of Inner Ring road, just at the entrance from GST road. How good are they?

You can visit VV Car Decors on OMR road. It is exactly opposite AKDR Golf Village.

I got my car audio installed there last month and they did a splendid job. Vadivelu, who runs the store can also help you with best suitable options in your budget.

V V Cars Decors,
Vadivelu
Mobile : 99413 31112.
Phone : +91 44 4280 3111

Hi,

There are a few good companies who make good subwoofers for cars....you could look at Sony Xplode series....Pioneer or JBL....there would be other foreign brands too available which may be a bit more expensive...it all depends on what appeals to you and to your budget.

Typically a speaker which can deliver maximum frequencies from 20hz to 20khz is good...interms of a subwoofer..if it can deliver bass as a low as 30hz/50hz/60hz is good to provide the depth and warmth one would want to hear in any kind of music being played.

Pioneer has ruled the market for years as they have been consistently developing products to appeal to a normal customer which is indeed true value for money.

Hope this helps.

Got the JBL - GX-A622SI - 2 Channel amp and GTX 1150W - 12'' Subwoofer installed in the car today. Sounds awesome :D Total cost including installation - 11,800/-

The price of the SW is Rs. 3000, the price of the amp is Rs. 5500 total Rs. 8500

What cables did you buy? where they worth Rs. 3300? Or you paid the rest extra as installation charges? Did you get the SW installed in the tray or in a seperate box?

Last edited:
Can someone suggest me a good audio system for santro xing(cng) in the budget of 20k or maybe 25k..thanks in advance

Afra Car Jewels off GP road. My friends knows a friend who knows someone there :rolleyes:

The cost was for amp+SW+SW enclosure+cable kit+installation. They were persistent on using a JVC unit instead of stock. The guy tried explaining it, but i was too ignorant! :eek: Also it went well over the budget!

installation is usually done for free here in delhi as it is assumed to be included in the margins. Enclosure is around Rs. 1000-1200 (big bandpass one) and cables around Rs. 500 which can be more expensive also

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back