Swan vs Behringer vs Thonet and Vander: which one?

@Gauravdp, yes I'm using the Audio engine D1 with my laptoo for quite a while now and fully satisfied. I was initially planning for Schitt stack which would be double of Audioengine but more inputs and flexible and little better output. If you have the budget get Schitt stack else D1 also is a capable DAC if you're on a lesser budget. And I bet you won't even come to know the difference between these two unless you're a high end audiophile or studio artist. I'm very happy with D1.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Other than any DAC available in India?

Use a sock in the rear ports as a cheapo solution to reduce any boominess if you cannot maintain the recommended wall distance with any of the speakers.

My main suggestion will be stretch you budget and focus on getting the best speakers you can. Sub can wait if you really require one. If possible to audition any of the speakers you are considering do that. If you like the sound signature nothing else matters. Just buy it. You KNOW you are getting something you love rather than going on other people's opinions, theoy, etc.
Or a dish cleaning sponge. It really works wonders. I am not joking. Also consider Samson speakers, I bought a BT3 and it was slightly boomy. then I tried inserting a acoustic foam into the port leaving the port half open. It really worked wonders. The amp in Samson and drivers are really capable ( good resolution, and speed) and I tested it against a M-Audio Studiophile, my older z2300, and my main system which is relatively quite expensive, and I would say, its something which I could easily live with. I am not a whatfhifi fan, but they gave those speakers 5 stars... long back. https://www.whathifi.com/samson/studiodock-3i/review Technically BT3 is just the bluetooth version of the same speakers. But if you can, u can try their larger https://www.bajaao.com/products/sam...ctive-studio-reference-monitor-singlespeakers at Bajaoo.com. I have listened to the LSR 305 before, so I am confident about recommending the samsons at their cheaper price.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back