Taga Harmony - Owners thread !!!

Today I received my Taga Harmony subwoofer Tsw-200 and two bookshelf speakers Taga TAV-616S for my initial setup. Now I wana know that before autocalibration set up should I need to select speaker pattern manually or it would be done by the receiver itself ? I will use bare wire connections with Amazon basics 14 awg. Later when I will extend my set up to 7.1 then I will change these wires with Dac 12 awg.

Attachments

• IMG-20180116-WA0027.jpg
    IMG-20180116-WA0027.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG-20180116-WA0026.jpg
    IMG-20180116-WA0026.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG-20180116-WA0034.jpg
    IMG-20180116-WA0034.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG-20180116-WA0033.jpg
    IMG-20180116-WA0033.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 79
Hi

The auto setup calibrates the output and EQ for each speaker etc.....you need to select how many speakers are connected....follow the on screen details and instructions...should not take more than 10 mins...

i want to know if anyone own Taga Harmony TAV-606 SE Special Edition and hoz the performance and what the difference from Taga Harmony TAV-606 v3. which one should i get

I recently bought a Taga harmony 606 Special edition. to my knowledge, the only difference is in the front tower speakers. they are bit more powerful. otherwise they dont make a big difference. get the special edition so that u can retain the speakers when you upgrade your AVR to a much powerful one.

I recently bought a Taga harmony 606 Special edition. to my knowledge, the only difference is in the front tower speakers. they are bit more powerful. otherwise they dont make a big difference. get the special edition so that u can retain the speakers when you upgrade your AVR to a much powerful one.
I also want to buy taga harmony tav-606 special edition, but it has been out of stock for quite a few months in hifimart.com(cost was around 28k) and other online vendors are charging more than 33k price. Now I want to know the actual price. Can u guide me regarding its actual price?

I also want to buy taga harmony tav-606 special edition, but it has been out of stock for quite a few months in hifimart.com(cost was around 28k) and other online vendors are charging more than 33k price. Now I want to know the actual price. Can u guide me regarding its actual price?

I am not sure about the original price. i got it from hifimart for 28k. I will ask a dealer here in Chennai. But shops will obviously quote a higher price.

Hi, i've been owning a taga harmony TSW 120 for a month. Now, suddenly the SW wont switch on. The power supply and the fuse are good. Any pointers on what could have gone wrong. Also, do anyone know the authorized service centers as i'm unable to find them online (I'm based in coimbatore, TN). Thanks.

Hi, i've been owning a taga harmony TSW 120 for a month. Now, suddenly the SW wont switch on. The power supply and the fuse are good. Any pointers on what could have gone wrong. Also, do anyone know the authorized service centers as i'm unable to find them online (I'm based in coimbatore, TN). Thanks.

Try to get in touch with the dealer from who you got it.. They should help you with details of service center nearest your location..

There is one authorized service center of Taga in Chennai near guindy..

Try to get in touch with the dealer from who you got it.. They should help you with details of service center nearest your location..

There is one authorized service center of Taga in Chennai near guindy..

Hi, I dont know if you have managed to fix your subwoofer yet but below is the contact.. Dont email them as you wont get any response.
I ran into an issue like that within a week after purchase. Fuse was alright and the power cable didn't have any issue and after consultation the technician explained the power plug was loose and caused short circuit and advised me to connect it over a 3 pin plug and make sure both were connected tight.

1519631262342.png

Guys - Anyone using TAV 806F here can share their user experience... I know its something one cannot get more than this at this price point but at the same time does it atleast do half the job of expensive / mid priced floor standers for movies / music?

Hi, I dont know if you have managed to fix your subwoofer yet but below is the contact.. Dont email them as you wont get any response.
I ran into an issue like that within a week after purchase. Fuse was alright and the power cable didn't have any issue and after consultation the technician explained the power plug was loose and caused short circuit and advised me to connect it over a 3 pin plug and make sure both were connected tight.

View attachment 25988

Yes.. Murugan, was was able to fix the issue.. Now, no issues..

Sad that you had issues.. Hope it is fixed now..

Yes
Yes.. Murugan, was was able to fix the issue.. Now, no issues..

Sad that you had issues.. Hope it is fixed now..

Yes it's fixed now but not without burdening me and my brother in couriering to service center. After it was fixed I noted the low constant static noise (mmmmmmmmm) which I heard before it went faulty disappeared... this was months back :)

Re-posting it...
Guys - Anyone using TAV 806F here can share their user experience... I know its something one cannot get more than this at this price point but at the same time does it atleast do half the job of expensive / mid priced floor standers for movies / music?

Any one here own Taga Harmony Platinum B-40?

How does the Taga fare compared to Zensor 1? Planning to gift them to my cousin.

Today I received my Taga Harmony subwoofer Tsw-200 and two bookshelf speakers Taga TAV-616S for my initial setup. Now I wana know that before autocalibration set up should I need to select speaker pattern manually or it would be done by the receiver itself ? I will use bare wire connections with Amazon basics 14 awg. Later when I will extend my set up to 7.1 then I will change these wires with Dac 12 awg.
I own taga tav 506v2 F and central speaker driven by yamaha rx-v 581. i'm pretty satisfied with the result, detailed and dynamic sound for movies.
I consider to buy the 616s as surround speakers, can you share your experience with them? I am between the 616s and the tav 806s, any thoughts?

jiuERFq.jpg

Got 3 more Taga Harmony Platinum LCR 60 SL speakers.. This makes it 5 identical bed speakers for Surr left, Left, Center, Right, Surr right, positioned vertically..

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back