Taga Harmony TAV 606 with Onkyo HT R390

Dineshshank

Hi Guys,

I already have a Onkyo 3400 5.1 Setup .I am planning to upgrade my Onkyo 3400 HT Setup with the Taga harmony TAV606 Speakers using the same AVR Onkyo HT R390 5.1 .

Can you pls suggest me if this option will work fine . And pls suggest to any other Home Theather speaker for the Budget of 25 K

If this option works will I will be able to use the same Woofers .

My usage will be 70% Music & 30 % Movies

Do you mean to say the subwoofer?
Yes it is passive but you can keep it for now. Later you can upgrade to active subwoofer if your receiver has subwoofer preout. Otherwise you can change the receiver then.

Hi Guys,

I already have a Onkyo 3400 5.1 Setup .I am planning to upgrade my Onkyo 3400 HT Setup with the Taga harmony TAV606 Speakers using the same AVR Onkyo HT R390 5.1 .

Can you pls suggest me if this option will work fine . And pls suggest to any other Home Theather speaker for the Budget of 25 K

If this option works will I will be able to use the same Woofers .

My usage will be 70% Music & 30 % Movies

Changing to Taga 5.0 speaker can be good upgrade, but passive sub in HTIB will limit your bass experience..

I have taga harmony 606 v3 with denon 1300. Subwoofer is not required and speakers are good. I am using from last 1 week so i cant give much feedback now.

Thanks for sharing this .

Is this your first HT ? Did you check for any other competitor ? How do you rate your experience on the sound .

As I have second though of buying Jamo S426

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back