Te7022 CS4398 Opa2132 DAC ..Help

saheb11123

I just ordered this dac today with the help of @subhro99 . Was it a good choice in this price range?
Given, I wanted a DAC usb to rca.

Now you've ordered - so why opinions?

Connect , let the music flow and enjoy urself!!

BTW can we have links and price please?

Sorry to be brutal but of all converters out there, the crystals are the most horrible sounding ones. But then again you paid almost nothing so it doesn't hurt.

So I got the dac which came as a gift from a very dear friend and a great guy FM subrato da.

Out of the box it looks flawless and and plug straight up and play music instantly. Now the problem I want to get rid of the power which is coming from the pc and introduce a separate power to the dac which will be well regulated.

What i need help upon is how am i to go about doing this?
what mods and tweaks are needed to be made?
I would also need a schematic of the supply unit (something with components which is available or can be salvaged)..

Thanks and regards
Soumyajyoti

Price is 42$ approx 2675rs
link : DAC

Breeze audio. My friend in UK also ordered one for me as a gift with in-built power supply. It costs 70+..The problem is that the the delivery date shown in their page and the delivery date they quoted in the email is different. in short, it's kind of late. He will be in Tvm on September. Approx: date of delivery is upto 15th Sep :sad:

From which seller?
Is it a CS4398 dac?

I have heard that it is one of the top tier chips.. though way of implementation can bring out the actual music from the dac's..

I have also added an external power source.. there are noticeable changes to the sound reproduction there other mods that are needed to be made...

Looking for good regulated 5v power supply schematic for the dac.. currently using a 12v smps with lm7805 regulator then two 5ohm 25watt resistors in series ....

Attached a 5yr olds rendition of drawing..

D3TydA3.png

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back