The Giveaway Thread

Reason: i am told i need to clear off some of my DIY and stereo stuff while am in town by my folks, So these need to go.

Vifa 4.5 inch midrange drivers...1 pair

Behringer CX-2310 Active Xover - 2 way - non-functional

I just didn't have the time to trouble shoot it then, sure as hell don't have the time to do it now.

Prefer local (bangalore) as i don't want to trouble with shipping this out, but you coulld try to persuade me and of course you bear any shipping costs.

unfortunately i don't have a digicam with me and i tried taking a few pics with my webcam and they were astonishingly bad..will try again tomorrow during the day and see if I can get some pics up.

Sachi,
I would be interested in the Vifa mid drivers. I can have someone pick it up from your place in Bangalore( I am in Cochin).
Titus

Here's my contribution -

120" SilverScreen Projection Screen 4:3 Aspect ratio. (8feet w x 6 feet h)
manual (not instalock).
brand - silverscreen

why am I giving it away?

1. well, it's 4:3 and my current projector is 16:9
  2. I am currently experimenting with a diy wall screen
  3. eventually want to go for a 120" 16:9 if DIY wall is not satisfactory

So why Free?

well I'm too lazy to sell it, i was planning to give it free when I sold my Sd projector, (which I have not done till now) and my wife wants it out of the HOUSE NOWWWW! (houseguests expected) I'd rather give it free to someone who can use it otherwise my wife will sell it for Rs 100-200 to some non discerning kabadi.

So what's the condition of screen?

Pretty good, considering the age (purchased in Delhi in 2004) there is a small tear at on the masking (black) area at the bottom- happened when we were moving to mumbai..but it does not affect the screen area in any way... and I used it this way from 2006 to 2009. Minimal curling on the sides (again mostly in the masking area)

Any terms and conditions?

First come first serve. also you have to come and pick it up from my house in Thane near mumbai.. remember it's 8+ feet long. moving it around will be fun!
I trust that it'd be for the person own use and not for reselling etc ;-)

i'll post photos if possible in the evening..

regards

Kapil

Pls send your address to me I'll come and collect thanks....

Great idea but why this limitation? Also, is it only for those who are giving away stuff or for recipients also?

Hi Santhol.......its a very good thread I must say.....however, I feel the limit shoulde be reduced. Most of the members who are new here have just started building their AV system and are in real need of such stuffs, including me :sad:

The limit of 100 posts is injustice to members like me.

+1 to above.. :licklips:

I have removed the post count limitation by editing my first post. Don't want to be accused of doing injustice:)

Here's my contribution -

120" SilverScreen Projection Screen 4:3 Aspect ratio. (8feet w x 6 feet h)
manual (not instalock).
brand - silverscreen

why am I giving it away?

1. well, it's 4:3 and my current projector is 16:9
  2. I am currently experimenting with a diy wall screen
  3. eventually want to go for a 120" 16:9 if DIY wall is not satisfactory

So why Free?

well I'm too lazy to sell it, i was planning to give it free when I sold my Sd projector, (which I have not done till now) and my wife wants it out of the HOUSE NOWWWW! (houseguests expected) I'd rather give it free to someone who can use it otherwise my wife will sell it for Rs 100-200 to some non discerning kabadi.

So what's the condition of screen?

Pretty good, considering the age (purchased in Delhi in 2004) there is a small tear at on the masking (black) area at the bottom- happened when we were moving to mumbai..but it does not affect the screen area in any way... and I used it this way from 2006 to 2009. Minimal curling on the sides (again mostly in the masking area)

Any terms and conditions?

First come first serve. also you have to come and pick it up from my house in Thane near mumbai.. remember it's 8+ feet long. moving it around will be fun!
I trust that it'd be for the person own use and not for reselling etc ;-)

i'll post photos if possible in the evening..

regards

Kapil

Fantastic giveaway Kapil. Enjoyed reading your post. Loved the bit "8+ feet long. moving it around will be fun"

Hemanth, not sure about distances etc, but be prepared for this task. Hire a luggage auto to take it back home. I have dealt with a 10 feet long heavy screen, know what a pain it can be.

Fantastic giveaway Kapil. Enjoyed reading your post. Loved the bit "8+ feet long. moving it around will be fun"

Hemanth, not sure about distances etc, but be prepared for this task. Hire a luggage auto to take it back home. I have dealt with a 10 feet long heavy screen, know what a pain it can be.
won't it fit in wagon r ???

If Srini decides against having it, i will take it.
Just wanted to confirm if its a PCIE card or not

I have a Nvidia GeForce 7600 GT (512 mb) as well in working condition. So if its taken by sri or anyone else, there is a second one available as well.

I have a Nvidia GeForce 7600 GT (512 mb) as well in working condition. So if its taken by sri or anyone else, there is a second one available as well.

Bansal was the first one to reserve it so irrespective of whom you were addressing I think it should go to him although I would have liked to have it

I suggest that we have individual threads for each giveaway in the sale section, a new option "Giveaway" can be created in that section or inserted into the thread caption by the OP. Following this single thread may not be the best way to offer/solicit free giveaways.

I suggest that we have individual threads for each giveaway in the sale section, a new option "Giveaway" can be created in that section or inserted into the thread caption by the OP. Following this single thread may not be the best way to offer/solicit free giveaways.

That's a great idea. It would be much easier to keep track of stuff that way.

great idea!

Hi,

Anybody from has a 120Gb or whatever Size HDD to spare ?? Need it very badly !!

If you have please do let me know ASAP ! Bangalore Guys preferred as need it urgently.

Regards.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back