The Giveaway Thread

I have this motherboard to give away

Welcome to ASUS

an AThlonXP 1800+ with heatsink is attached. and 2 DIMMs are plugged in. not sure if they are 256MB+256MB or 512+512 (more likely the former)

this have the soundstorm chipset so the sound is (as I remember) quite good. it has dolby digital live and integrated GEforce 2 graphics. I also have an Nforce fx5200 agp card along with this, with an Svideo out.

would be good as an SD htpc (which is what i remember using it for) or for music, or for a low cost netpc!

would prefer if someone in mumbai is interested.

can post some pictures if someone is genuinely interested.

cheers

http://www.mikeshardware.com/reviews/review_a7n266-vm/review_a7n266-vm_review.html

better pic here.. btw it doesn't have a lan connection, but i think I have a lancard lying around

EDIT::- CLOSED - Going to CMsajith

Last edited:

Welcome to ASUS

an AThlonXP 1800+ with heatsink is attached. and 2 DIMMs are plugged in. not sure if they are 256MB+256MB or 512+512 (more likely the former)

this have the soundstorm chipset so the sound is (as I remember) quite good. it has dolby digital live and integrated GEforce 2 graphics. I also have an Nforce fx5200 agp card along with this, with an Svideo out.

would be good as an SD htpc (which is what i remember using it for) or for music, or for a low cost netpc!

cheers

Mikes Hardware | Review | ASUS A7N266-VM

better pic here.. btw it doesn't have a lan connection, but i think I have a lancard lying around

Hi Kapvin
I will be interested. Would be great if i can use my SDram with that

HDD giveaway

Okay guys since there has been some confusion on this

these are the drives available - I checked them all yesterday and formatted them

1. Seagate ide -250GB
2. Seagate ide - 200GB repaired drive
3. Seagat SATA1-200 GB
4. Seagate 80GB x 2

additionally another seagate sata1-200GB which sometimes works ;-)

Soundsgreat gets first choice since he asked first, then srinisundar and buswal.

EDIT::: CLosed - going to the 3 gentlemen named above

I would prefer to send the drives back to Bangy with my parents on the 29th, thereby not just saving you courier cost but ensuring a a safer ride for the drives. srini - I got the impression buswal shuttles between chn and bangy so that could work

if this works great - otherwise you'll have to take your chances with the office courier.

do let me know by EOD today.

Kapil

Last edited:
Hi Kapvin, awesome giveaways!!! :clapping:

If you ever decide to give away one of the LG GGCH20L's you picked...let me know...I've been searching high and low for them with no success

Hi Kapil
I have decided against taking the AMD MB + cpu combo as my brother and me don't agree on this. He insists that we can wait and buy a new PC

Still thanks a ton for all the freebies

Guys, anyone else interested in the AMB MB+cpu combo can contact Kapil

Also, anything decided on the 7600 graphic cards???

Re: HDD giveaway

Okay guys since there has been some confusion on this

these are the drives available - I checked them all yesterday and formatted them

1. Seagate ide -250GB
2. Seagate ide - 200GB repaired drive
3. Seagat SATA1-200 GB
4. Seagate 80GB x 2 edit 1

I would prefer to send the drives back to Bangy with my parents on the 29th,
Kapil

No response from soundsgreat.. but i'm sending these 4 drives to bangy in anycase and will pm to soundsgreat and santhol the address & contact numbers. so you guys can figure out who gets which drive.

Re: HDD giveaway

No response from soundsgreat.. but i'm sending these 4 drives to bangy in anycase and will pm to soundsgreat and santhol the address & contact numbers. so you guys can figure out who gets which drive.

Maybe his PC is not working. So someone from Bangalore can contact him

I am interested in the 200GB IDE\SATA HDD and motherboard + memory (also if you have a lan card along with it) :)

Welcome to ASUS

cheers

Mikes Hardware | Review | ASUS A7N266-VM

Hi,

No response from soundsgreat.. but i'm sending these 4 drives to bangy in anycase and will pm to soundsgreat

Have replied to you :)!!

Maybe his PC is not working. So someone from Bangalore can contact him

No Rikhav,the PC's just fine ! its just that I was bit busy from morning and also my Inbox was full (as usual :p ) so had to delete some messages in order send new !!

Have messaged him and have confirmed what I want ! thanks for pitching in for me :) !!

Regards.

Hi,

Will take the 250GB HD... If you have any thought of giving LG-HDDVD/BD drive(costco), kindly add this with that:licklips: Badly need that..Will pay for the drive..

Thanks

Hi Kapvin,

Thanks for sending to Bglr. Since i am also visiting bglr next week will collect it.

Regards

I am interested in the 200GB IDE\SATA HDD and motherboard + memory (also if you have a lan card along with it) :)

I have the lancard + motherboard + additional grafix card but, sending it may be a bit of a pain. is there anyone who can collect it from mumbai, or even bangalore?

kapil

thanks kapvin, pl. let me know from whom I have to collect it. Pl. pm his land line no.

regards

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back