The Giveaway Thread

either.. if I pick the 299, i'll probably buy a dvdo edge or similar later...

key thingy.. should be region-free hackable without hassle (soldering et al)

No.. it's not a blu-ray drive.. it's something related to spiro's post.. will post in the evening when i confirm the model and condition.

but here's a deal that I can do.. since so many people are eying my BD-drives--> the guy who gets me a great value saving deal on on an oppo / CA BD player gets my spare bd drive at a throwaway price (and it's been used all of 4 hours - 5 minutes to cross flash and 3.50 hours to test rip 2 HD-DVDs and 2 Blu-rays to ensure "all is well")

you guys can thank my wife.. who is forcing me to do this "cleaning".. :lol:

Well getting oppo out of my way,but I can see if CA is available here .:D

Okay, here goes..

for Mumbai / Thane / navi mumbai guys preferably

Anyone who can give me a 2GB or 1 GB of DDR400 RAM in exchange (for yet another board) would be preferred

Asus K8N motherboard (will post link later -asus site under maintenance)
Welcome to ASUS
Socket 754, AGP 8x, LAN etc
512 MB DDR
AMD Athlon64 2800+ with cpu cooler (mounted on MB)

Zebronics Nvidia 7300GT AGP 8x card 512MB (still not confirmed Ram) (big card.. needs it's own power)

can provide a simple smps along with this

just as a warning both were lying open (outside the box) in my cupboard.. when I found them day before... hidden under some documents.. there is no damage, but I'll fire it up to to make sure everything is kosher if there is interest in this.

cheers

Edit:::Standard conditions apply - I expect that person taking this would do so for personal use.. or to integrate (Assemble) and give away free to someone needy. (for eg - i have one more MB - with which I plan to make a computer for an orphanage)

Last edited:
Who is first to grab this:lol:

Okay, here goes..

Welcome to ASUS
512 MB DDR

Zebronics Nvidia 7300GT AGP 8x card 512MB (still not confirmed Ram) (big card.. needs it's own power)

just as a warning both were lying open (outside the box) in my cupboard.. when I found them day before... hidden under some documents.. there is no damage, but I'll fire it up to to make sure everything is kosher if there is interest in this.

cheers

Okay, here goes..

Anyone who can give me a 2GB or 1 GB of DDR400 RAM in exchange (for yet another board) would be preferred

Welcome to ASUS
512 MB DDR

cheers

Edit:::Standard conditions apply - I expect that person taking this would do so for personal use.. or to integrate (Assemble) and give away free to someone needy. (for eg - i have one more MB - with which I plan to make a computer for an orphanage)

Kapil is it still available? Can i take this?/

Hi Aneelr,

I'm a security officer of a bank & am required to train my guards periodically. Prima facie this appears to be a useful tool for me. I've sent you a PM.

Regards

Rajesh

Hi Kapvin,

Got the 250GB HDD from our senior member Mr.Buswal( Mr.XXXXXX). Itz so nice to meet him in my residence... He is working in an Oil Company as Legal Manager. Thanks Kapvin once again for the HDD and also by the way created an oppurtunity to meet an senior member.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back