The Giveaway Thread

Hi Kapvin,

Got the 250GB HDD from our senior member Mr.Buswal( Mr.XXXXXX). Itz so nice to meet him in my residence... He is working in an Oil Company as Legal Manager. Thanks Kapvin once again for the HDD and also by the way created an oppurtunity to meet an senior member.

you are welcome!

Hi Kapvin,

Forgot to tell you, i ordered the LG BD Rom GBC-20L IN ebay(USA).. Once i receive that, will take your help to cross flash to play Hd-DVD.

Hi Kapvin,

Forgot to tell you, i ordered the LG BD Rom GBC-20L IN ebay(USA).. Once i receive that, will take your help to cross flash to play Hd-DVD.

sure,

pm me (or preferably e-mail me) when you get the drive. It's a pretty straight forward process. once it is a GGC, you can also get auto reset rpc2 for multiregion dvd playback if you want. multiregion blu-ray is through software (can help you there as well!)

If there are any vintage A/V fans around...I have some source material...

VHS Csts -
Iron Maiden - Rock in Rio
Judas Priest - British Steel

These have not been played even once so I can't comment on their quality. I have had them for a few years now.

I also have tons of audio cassettes if anyone is still into them. I still listen to some of my fave albums occasionally. What I have is mostly rock and metal. If you are looking for a particular title, let me know...

I am interested in cassettes. My cassette player is much less used in last few months. I hope to hear more good stuff now that I have great headphones with me.

If there are any vintage A/V fans around...I have some source material...

VHS Csts -
Iron Maiden - Rock in Rio
Judas Priest - British Steel

These have not been played even once so I can't comment on their quality. I have had them for a few years now.

I also have tons of audio cassettes if anyone is still into them. I still listen to some of my fave albums occasionally. What I have is mostly rock and metal. If you are looking for a particular title, let me know...

for giveaway..

pioneer 12 Cd changer magazine.. the magazine is with me and is fine.. the changer went phut many years ago when it first was introduced to mumbai rains.

first come first serve..

I have a pair of custom speakers which are rated at 120w with 8ohm impedance.

I have always liked their sound quality for the small amt that I had paid for them alongwith the amps.

Their aesthetics are very poor as my friend who built those speakers didnt have access to a very good carpenter.

My ideal choice of giveaway would be for charity. Does anyone have ideas?

I have a pair of custom speakers which are rated at 120w with 8ohm impedance.

I have always liked their sound quality for the small amt that I had paid for them alongwith the amps.

Their aesthetics are very poor as my friend who built those speakers didnt have access to a very good carpenter.

My ideal choice of giveaway would be for charity. Does anyone have ideas?

I am looking for a pair of reasonable fronts for music. I am ready to pay a small amount near to whatever you paid for these speakers if these are good for music.
However, consider me only after you don't find a taker for charity as per your choice.:)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back