The Giveaway Thread

974fa40a1587dd512c274993a8b6279c.jpg

Any taker for this?

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

Have a Sony Cassette deck for giveaway. Belongs to a dear friend who does not need it and willing to give it way.

Basically the mechanism is acting funny and needs a cassette deck enthusiast to fiddle with it to set it right. So - the motors are working, the switches and display etc are all OK.
when you press play the mechanism works in fits and jerks. Perhaps one needs to do more than replacing the belts... anyway I dont have time for this and FMs in Bangalore are welcome to pick it up.

Last edited:
Is that a tc FX 33 or a 44? I have both needing parts. If it's one of them, would be interested. I am in Chennai, can pick it up if you are ok with waiting for a few weeks.
on the other hand, i do have enough decks, so if someone is looking for a starter deck to get into tapes, then they can have it, though the mechanism of this is a bit more complex than your typical manual deck with piano keys

Last edited:
030eced70583ac5a1327df711fd999dd.jpg

Anyone interested? I think it works. Can't test anyway.

Sent from my SM-A500G using Tapatalk
Thanks for the kind gesture, received it a day back. It's not functioning because of the battery compartment issue, let me see ; I'll be mostly keeping it in a showcase as my first camera.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

A 7X4 feet inlight 16:9 format map type projector screen. Comes with two hangings to hang the screen on wall.

The screen is wrinkled, is little dusty (not much) and dirt needs to be cleaned if one knows how to do it.

Giving away so PM me if interested

Hi

Giving away my Marantz CD 6003 player.
Probably 6 years old. Bought from Chennai distributor.

The playback not working but you could try get it repaired.
marantz CD 6003.jpg

May i take it if shipping to Hyderabad is possible for you, ofcourse shipping cost will be on me.

Sorry. Forgot to mention. Shipping not possible. I stay in a flat in Cochin and only open to pick up. Have the cable, remote and maybe packing too but must check. Please pm for details.

Sorry. Forgot to mention. Shipping not possible. I stay in a flat in Cochin and only open to pick up. Have the cable, remote and maybe packing too but must check. Please pm for details.
Have sent you a Pm, let me know if it's still available.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Have an IBM think centre desktop (Pentium 4 CPU) along with a Samsung 14" CRT monitor to give away. Can be collected from Whitefield, Bangalore. If any one is interested, please leave me a PM.

Regards.

Hey guys,

Have an IBM think centre desktop (Pentium 4 CPU) along with a Samsung 14" CRT monitor to give away. Can be collected from Whitefield, Bangalore. If any one is interested, please leave me a PM.

Regards.
I'll take it. I am in Whitefield too.

MaSh

I'll take it. I am in Whitefield too.

MaSh

Cool, will PM my contact number. I am available between 5PM and 7PM on weekdays, so let me know one day in advance and you can pick it up.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back