The Giveaway Thread

If still left unpicked, I would like to take it. Would pay the shipping as required and the Rs 750 too.

Best wishes,

Lifewater

Anyone have a spare working DVD/CD player as a giveaway please?

I want it basically to listen to audio CD's with the occasional DVD thrown in.

I have no player at present and I am stuck in between players (Blu Ray/4K etc.) and waiting for prices to drop before I buy (tight budget and also completely undecided!).

I will of course bear shipping charges.

Found this on OLX, hope it helps.

https://www.olx.in/item/sony-dvd-player-and-yamaha-speakers-used-ID18CtHJ.html#caf799da0c

I have a Sony Component system (GX 2000) complete with Speakers for giving away. It hasn't been used for long. Dual tape deck mechanism & CD player may need some repairs, but it is repairable. The electronics are in working condition viz. FM radio, Amp , speakers,etc. Local Pune pickup only. Please respond on this thread only. Prefer no PMs at this stage.

May I know where are you based in pune? If closeby can try it. Reason: I have some old cassettes might try out the cassette deck part of it after some service.

I have a Sony Component system (GX 2000) complete with Speakers for giving away. It hasn't been used for long. Dual tape deck mechanism & CD player may need some repairs, but it is repairable. The electronics are in working condition viz. FM radio, Amp , speakers,etc. Local Pune pickup only. Please respond on this thread only. Prefer no PMs at this stage.

One fellow FM member expressed interest and he is locally placed, to this advantage! Hence I will give it him on first come first basis.

Looking to buy/takeaway a working music system with USB port to play MP3. My existing one of late doesn't detect hard disk. Local pickup from Bangalore or Madras possible.

Any one feel confident of fixing a non working Apple TV 4th Gen.? It's yours if you want.
27ce19f7c78fd69cc302b1dfbb0475e9.jpg

Sent from my SM-A500G using Tapatalk

2 Amps

Attached are picture of amps to giveaway.

They have wooden outer box.
2dee9654bdcb2d6d8ba2a99fb85d0d91.jpg
4e480bbbe36982fc0a6f5f2618d86c70.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back