The Giveaway Thread

Friends

Its blocked for the first person to drop me PM.

I have received his address already.

VCDs are still available though.

Cheers

A Videocon walkman for giveaway.

It's sealed product never used.

Any takers ?

Taker pays the shipping. Will ship anywhere in India.

Also have some original VCDs

MAD MAX
LETHAL WEAPON 2
HARD TO KILL
ONE FINE DAY
IF LOOKS COULD KILL
POLICE ACADEMY 5
FOR YOUR EYES ONLY
THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS

Do note these are all VCDs but branded ones.

Let me know guys.

Cheers

Both these are gone!

Letting go of DIY cabinets originally made for Boston Hi-Q full range drivers. But it also fits the peerless s20ni and I'm sure some other drivers. See thread here for details : Full Range Standmount using Boston HQ48414P driver

No shipping. Pick up only. Location Gurgaon Sector 53.

Sent from my HTC One_E8 dual sim using Tapatalk
Okay this is for amateur and pro DIYers. This is a Teac MC-DX220i micro hi-fi system (CD, iPod, Radio, Aux) - of course dismantled by me for "educational" purposes :). What is missing are two Satellite drivers and one subwoofer driver and their cabinets. The original ones were damaged long ago. But i have used many different small satellites with it. All the electronics and proprietary connectors are there. And it definitely works. You need to do three things - 1. Make two small satellites (10W 4ohm). I have used 3" peerless drivers and it works perfectly. 2. Make a small subwoofer with a 5 or 5.5" driver (15-20W, 8ohm). Again a peerless SKO130 or MH13 should work great., 3. Reassemble the plate amp and mount it behind the sub. OR. You could convert it into a 2.1 single box with the plate amp at the back. The sleek table top system connects to the plate amp with a single multi pin wire. It draws power from that too. Let me know if it interests anyone.

f25bcccb73365782804fa83ec04bc273.jpg

cfbb93ad4079e18b08d6749779216b42.jpg

ee26f45ca5165774aca69e9e03581b55.jpg

d7d20de07f3ab4376dcbf764617a7833.jpg

Thanks a lot Aashish for your generous give away. I will try to use it in the best possible manner.

I also had a chance to listen to Aashish's DIY 3" compact speakers with peerless full range drivers and they were outstanding considering their size.

And I forgot to mention Aashish that you have a beautiful apartment.

Thanks again for your help.

Hi guys,
@lifewater requested the sound card first followed by @mgdelhi, so if lifewater doesn't take it it goes to mgdelhi. Others you are in queue if the above mentioned doesn't take it. @Vinod.R I have replied to your PM with the model number.

I have these lying idle with me,

1. Creative EP 630 - 2 sets. these are like 4-5 years old and have been shelved since I moved onto the Sound Magic.

View attachment 21439

2. Samsung mobile ear pieces, didn't make it with the phones when they were sold off. so here they are

View attachment 21441

Please be kind enough to bare courier charges.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Kannan

Last edited:

1. Creative EP 630 - 2 sets. these are like 4-5 years old and have been shelved since I moved onto the Sound Magic.

View attachment 21439

2. Samsung mobile ear pieces, didn't make it with the phones when they were sold off. so here they are

View attachment 21441

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Kannan

I will take Creative EP 630..:)
thanks

View attachment 21439

View attachment 21441

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Kannan

I will take one set of Creative EP 630.

Anyone have a spare working DVD/CD player as a giveaway please?

I want it basically to listen to audio CD's with the occasional DVD thrown in.

I have no player at present and I am stuck in between players (Blu Ray/4K etc.) and waiting for prices to drop before I buy (tight budget and also completely undecided!).

I will of course bear shipping charges.

It's been a long time, no one's giving away anything. Aare giveaway something yaar. If anyone is ready to giveaway his DAC / Amp / Power Amp / Floorstanders, I'll be happy to bear all the shipping charges.

It's been a long time, no one's giving away anything. Aare giveaway something yaar. If anyone is ready to giveaway his DAC / Amp / Power Amp / Floorstanders, I'll be happy to bear all the shipping charges.

Anything else free is also welcome. As long as it is not a wife (girl friend welcome), kids, poison and such items!!!! :) :)

On a more serious note, anyone have a spare working DVD/CD player as a giveaway please?

I want it basically to listen to audio CD's with the occasional DVD thrown in.

I have no player at present and I am stuck in between players (Blu Ray/4K etc.) and waiting for prices to drop before I buy (tight budget and also completely undecided!).

I will of course bear shipping charges.

Last edited:
Anyone wants these drivers?

All are rated at 16ohms, 6 watts. One Philips and two Thompson speakers.

Attachments

• IMAG0872.jpg
    IMAG0872.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 339
  • IMAG0873.jpg
    IMAG0873.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 339
I have a black Arcam P80 power amp in an irreparable condition (damaged main board). So basically it is the cabinet (430 x 330 x 75 mm incl feet) and whatever parts that can be salvaged.
Unfortunately there are scratches on the top. It is lying at a repair workshop in Mumbai and Rs 750 needs to be paid for the inspection.

Would anyone be interested in paying the charges and picking it up?
I do not have any pictures of it's present condition.

These are older pics for reference
whjvqx.jpg

2meu3xl.jpg

I have a black Arcam P80 power amp in an irreparable condition (damaged main board). So basically it is the cabinet (430 x 330 x 75 mm incl feet) and whatever parts that can be salvaged.
Unfortunately there are scratches on the top. It is lying at a repair workshop in Mumbai and Rs 750 needs to be paid for the inspection.

Would anyone be interested in paying the charges and picking it up?
I do not have any pictures of it's present condition.
I'll take it off your hands if you are willing.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back