The Giveaway Thread

Dr.Lakshay,
Is that a bouquet or brickbat... BTW how do you define poor people?
I have not seen anyone so meticulous in giving away things, sorting them out packing and shipping to individuals.

If we can't show appreciation, the least we can do is not to comment.

Cheers!

Sir
I think you misunderstood Dr lakshay. There was absolutely no lack of respect for @hydrovac
Maybe what he meant was he could donate a few to some needy people who are not having steady income.
I am again not categorizing anyone by saying they are "poor" but someone who can't actually afford to buy

See something like audio cassettes only a music lover would appreciate.

What Dr lakshay meant was certain things which would be useful in daily life can be given to someone needy

Let's not argue and point fingers , ,"misunderstand" other forum members and in the end ruin the good initiative by @hydrovac .

Plus it's Diwali. Why should we even argue
Festivals are there to make this world a better place.

So humble request sir , don't misunderstand

@Bhaskar Jyoti Talapatra @Nikhili @k'nnn
CDs & music scroll st'nd couriered tody.

PS: My Keybo'rd is not working properly.

Interested in the modem, 'nyone?
[/
Thanks for confirming receipt...

Few more items from Diwali cleaning:

Slightly dated... 5 nos. telephone instruments:

View attachment 40694View attachment 40695
View attachment 40696

Rope light water proof: Red & Blue 10mts each
View attachment 40698
View attachment 40699

3 pole 100 Amps circuit breaker:
View attachment 40713View attachment 40715

Heat sink with Fan for CPU: Unused
View attachment 40700

I converted this one for LED spot light, SS bowl as reflector:
View attachment 40701View attachment 40702

Fake note detector: Purchased after demonetization
View attachment 40703View attachment 40704View attachment 40705

Emergency Light:
View attachment 40706

Sony Cyber-shot digital camera: In working condition, Battery & charger missing.
View attachment 40707

Old times... Handy cam HI-8: switching on with charger, i think batteries worn out.
View attachment 40708

Olympus OM1-N with Telelenses: Functional... Photo meter not indicating.
View attachment 40709View attachment 40710View attachment 40711View attachment 40712

Hi
Krishna
Can I have the camera please? Happy Diwali.
Regards
Bhaskar
Sir
I think you misunderstood Dr lakshay. There was absolutely no lack of respect for @hydrovac
Maybe what he meant was he could donate a few to some needy people who are not having steady income.
I am again not categorizing anyone by saying they are "poor" but someone who can't actually afford to buy

What Dr lakshay meant was certain things which would be useful in daily life can be given to someone needy

Let's not argue and point fingers , ,"misunderstand" other forum members and in the end ruin the good initiative by @hydrovac .

Hi
Rikhav
Thanks a lot for your nice and logical writing. Really the doc didn't want to hurt Krishna rather he requested all of us to stand by the side of the needy persons. So in my opinion it is neither brickbat nor bouquet, but pricking of conscience . Krishna has already proved his generosity and Doctor Lakshay seems to make us aware of our social obligations and there is nothing bad in it IMHO . This is a festive season with Diwali and kalipuja so we should enjoy it and keep aside criticism.
Cheers
BHASKAR

CABLES (GENERIC)

Hi,

Want to give away some basic cables. Listed below with pictures.

Can ship anywhere in India. Free delivery within Mumbai.

A - Optical Cable (3-4 feet)
B - Optical Cable (DAC branded) (3 feet)
C - Optical Cable (5 feet)
D - 3.5mm Aux cable (4 feet)
E - 3.5mm Aux cable (4-5 feet)
F - 3.5mm to Component cable (5 feet)

Regards,

Aman
-----------------
A
Cable0.jpg

B
Cable1.jpg

C
Cable2.jpg

D
Cable3.jpg

E
Cable4.jpg

F
Cable5.jpg

I apologise for my poor choice of words. I did not mean to hurt anyone's sentiments.

Sir

This is exactly what I meant. Some people who can't afford stuff tend to appreciate it more.
I'm sure @hydrovac must already be helping out such people. I didn't mean to point any fingers. Just when I saw something like led lights, I felt it could serve a better purpose in a household that couldn't afford it this diwali.
Regards

I’d like to give away my Harman Kardon Soundsticks II 2.1 speakers.
Subwoofer works fine. Satellites need repair.
They work but don’t sound as good as they used to.
They should work fine after a service.
Connect with me if you’d like to pick it up from my place in Bombay.
Cheers!
Given to @RRR today.
Hope you enjoy.
Cheers!

Dr.Lakshay,
Is that a bouquet or brickbat... BTW how do you define poor people?
I have not seen anyone so meticulous in giving away things, sorting them out packing and shipping to individuals.

If we can't show appreciation, the least we can do is not to comment.
Cheers!

Sir

Yes lets keep the thread as it is on topic. I have personal experience of the forum members who do a lot for poor people but do not reveal it. So all is good and all are good. Spread the happiness.
Regards

Hi
Rikhav
Thanks a lot for your nice and logical writing. Really the doc didn't want to hurt Krishna rather he requested all of us to stand by the side of the needy persons. So in my opinion it is neither brickbat nor bouquet, but pricking of conscience . Krishna has already proved his generosity and Doctor Lakshay seems to make us aware of our social obligations and there is nothing bad in it IMHO . This is a festive season with Diwali and kalipuja so we should enjoy it and keep aside criticism.
Cheers
BHASKAR

I apologise for my poor choice of words. I did not mean to hurt anyone's sentiments.

This is exactly what I meant. Some people who can't afford stuff tend to appreciate it more.
I'm sure @hydrovac must already be helping out such people. I didn't mean to point any fingers. Just when I saw something like led lights, I felt it could serve a better purpose in a household that couldn't afford it this diwali.
Regards

Let us keep the festival of lights and cheer going. Giveaways here and giveaways to the less fortunate makes sense. Let us give and give and give.

Guys... Please,

I greatly appreciate the immense encouragement and support you have given me, in all my activities...
and look forward to getting your suggestions and also lots of ‘likes’ from you.
Thank you very much.

Both bouquets and brickbats are welcome, though naturally I will prefer the former!

CABLES (GENERIC)

Hi,

Want to give away some basic cables. Listed below with pictures.

Can ship anywhere in India. Free delivery within Mumbai.

A - Optical Cable (3-4 feet)
B - Optical Cable (DAC branded) (3 feet)
C - Optical Cable (5 feet)
D - 3.5mm Aux cable (4 feet)
E - 3.5mm Aux cable (4-5 feet)
F - 3.5mm to Component cable (5 feet)

Regards,

Aman
-----------------
A
View attachment 40727

B
View attachment 40728

C
View attachment 40729

D
View attachment 40730

E
View attachment 40731

F
View attachment 40732
B and
These 2 are mono, typically used to connect components together for remote control. See the trouble people were going to for them https://www.hifivision.com/threads/tanotis-contact.76482/#post-844203
Wow. That is surprising. Seems to be a simple 3.5mm to 3.5mm male-male cable.

Thanks for confirming receipt...

Few more items from Diwali cleaning:

Slightly dated... 5 nos. telephone instruments:

Rope light water proof: Red & Blue 10mts

Heat sink with Fan for CPU: Unused

View attachment 40700

I converted this one for LED spot light, SS bowl as reflector:

Fake note detector: Purchased after demonetization

Emergency Light:

Sony Cyber-shot digital camera: In working condition, Battery & charger missing.

Old times... Handy cam HI-8: switching on with charger, i think batteries worn out.

Olympus OM1-N with Telelenses: Functional... Photo meter not indicating.

Hi, i would like to have one of the cpu fans with heat sink, the unused one.
Have shared my address via PM
Thanks for the generosity.

Hi Krishna...can i have the red rope light....thanks...
Red rope light @sijusid
do i have to ship it to Singapore? :confused:

Krishna, can I have two phone instruments (the 2 way speaker phone capability ones) and the emergency light, please?
Phone instruments and Emergency light @keith_correa

Hi Krishna, please ignore my previous request and consider me in queue for the Red rope light alone...
Red blocked by sijusid, you can have blue if you like.

Oh wow!
Please consider me in queue for the film camera and the telephoto lenses!
Camera and Lenses @saketgyani (got request via PM)

Could i have the Handycam and the Sony camera, or be in line for them?

MaSh
Handycam and Sony camera @MaSh

Hi, i would like to have one of the cpu fans with heat sink, the unused one.
Have shared my address via PM
Thanks for the generosity.
CPU fan with heat sink (unused) @delhite2

Keeline stabilize @Yuvaraj_N (request via PM)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back