The Giveaway Thread

CABLES (GENERIC)

Hi,

Want to give away some basic cables. Listed below with pictures.

Can ship anywhere in India. Free delivery within Mumbai.

A - Optical Cable (3-4 feet)
B - Optical Cable (DAC branded) (3 feet) - to RRR
C - Optical Cable (5 feet) - to sunshine_vsk

D - 3.5mm Aux cable (4 feet)
E - 3.5mm Aux cable (4-5 feet) - to zeta148
F - 3.5mm to Component cable (5 feet)

Regards,

Aman

Hi,

A few more items I wanted to giveaway.

1. Radio loop antenna. Probably 8 years old. In perfect condition (never used). Got this in the box, with a NAD receiver. I presume this should be compatible with other receivers also.

2. NAD ZR4 Remote - for controlling zone 2 of the AVR. Never used. Perfect Condition with battery.

3. JVC projector remote - Got this with a used JVC-DLA-X3 projector. This is in average condition (I am not sure if this remote is working)

Pictures below.

Thanks

Aman

--------
Radio Loop Antenna
antenna.jpg

NAD ZR4 Remote
nad remote.jpg

JVC projector remote
jvc remote.jpg

Hi,

1. Radio loop antenna. Probably 8 years old. In perfect condition (never used). Got this in the box, with a NAD receiver. I presume this should be compatible with other receivers also.

2. NAD ZR4 Remote - for controlling zone 2 of the AVR. Never used. Perfect Condition with battery.

3. JVC projector remote - Got this with a used JVC-DLA-X3 projector. This is in average condition (I am not sure if this remote is working)

Pictures below.

Thanks

Aman

--------
Radio Loop Antenna
View attachment 40758

NAD ZR4 Remote
View attachment 40759

JVC projector remote
View attachment 40760
Can you please show connector in Antenna?

Thanks Hydrovac (Krishna) just received the drill now. I am still trying to figure it out. :) Can you PM as how to use it? :) Will transfer the shipping charges tomorrow.

Hi Aman,

I would like to get this FM Antenna, please let me know if available.

Thanks!
Hi,

Pictures below.

Thanks

Aman

--------
Radio Loop Antenna
View attachment 40758

For starters, I have an unopened box of TDK AD60 casettes with me. I think the box contains 12 Cassettes. I do not have a tape deck anymore and don't intend going that route again. So I would like to give away these tapes to anyone who can put these to good use. Please post your interest here and I shall courier it to you at my cost. If there is too much of interest in these tapes, I might divide the available numbers equally among you guys.

There was a time in my student days when I used to record my favourite numbers only on these TDK AD60 tapes. IMO those days, this was the closest I could afford to get to CD quality. I used to get the recordings done by Rhythms on St.Marks Road or at Shankar's Music at Malleshwaram. Anyone remember these recording shops in Bangalore?

Some info I found on the net about this series of TDK
The BTG - Tribute to the TDK AD
For starters, I have an unopened box of TDK AD60 casettes with me. I think the box contains 12 Cassettes. I do not have a tape deck anymore and don't intend going that route again. So I would like to give away these tapes to anyone who can put these to good use. Please post your interest here and I shall courier it to you at my cost. If there is too much of interest in these tapes, I might divide the available numbers equally among you guys.

There was a time in my student days when I used to record my favourite numbers only on these TDK AD60 tapes. IMO those days, this was the closest I could afford to get to CD quality. I used to get the recordings done by Rhythms on St.Marks Road or at Shankar's Music at Malleshwaram. Anyone remember these recording shops in Bangalore?

Some info I found on the net about this series of TDK
The BTG - Tribute to the TDK AD
I would like to get this set of TDK if possible., I have a tape player and would love to put them to use.

Hi, thanks for the generosity. I didn't realise earlier that the 1st two are only plates without amps. If so then please give them to some one else as I have no diy skills for electronic build. Sorry for the confusion. I will be happy with just the plate which has amp built into it. Will pm you the address.
Thanks.

Dr.Lakshay,
As mentioned in PM, i could salvage few Scandyna plate amps. These ones are powering up... (see the indicator)
of these if you can revive at least two, pl let me know... I can send you the enclosures and drivers for them.

1572437525119.jpeg1572437565367.jpeg

Will be sending five amps.
1572437601691.jpeg

Cabinet and Dual Coil 8" Kevlar Cone Driver:
1572437633779.jpeg1572437666272.jpeg1572437690136.jpeg

110 Volts, portable halogen work light: Ningbo Geosun

if no one wants this, can I have it please?

since i don't have a step down transformer, I plan to modify it for my use

so please consider me only if no one else asks for it who can use it as is

regards
Hi Krishna,

If no one has requested the halogen lamp yet can i have it please

Regards

Dr.Lakshay,
As mentioned in PM, i could salvage few Scandyna plate amps. These ones are powering up... (see the indicator)
of these if you can revive at least two, pl let me know... I can send you the enclosures and drivers for them.

View attachment 40832View attachment 40834

Will be sending five amps.
View attachment 40836

Cabinet and Dual Coil 8" Kevlar Cone Driver:
View attachment 40837View attachment 40839View attachment 40840

Wow. That's way too many. I really appreciate the gesture. I need just two. Will shoot you a pm.
Regards

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back