The Giveaway Thread

Toshiba CD/DVD player with remote. 2 lens system lugged from Germany many years ago. Drive is working fine but am unable to read discs...

Attachments

• IMG_20191030_182419.jpg
    IMG_20191030_182419.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 41
Dr.Lakshay,
As mentioned in PM, i could salvage few Scandyna plate amps. These ones are powering up... (see the indicator)
of these if you can revive at least two, pl let me know... I can send you the enclosures and drivers for them.

View attachment 40832View attachment 40834

Will be sending five amps.
View attachment 40836

Cabinet and Dual Coil 8" Kevlar Cone Driver:
View attachment 40837View attachment 40839View attachment 40840

Oh wow. Do you have enclosure and driver for all? Can i have 2 of them?

MaSh

Toshiba CD/DVD player with remote. 2 lens system lugged from Germany many years ago. Drive is working fine but am unable to read discs...
Can I have this? If no one else wants it, I would like to gift it to my driver friend after trying to fix it. I personally have an OPPO 103.
I will bear the courier charges.

Wow. That's way too many. I really appreciate the gesture. I need just two. Will shoot you a pm.
Regards

Hi Doc, though it is powering i don't know the overall condition of the amps...
have them checked with the technician in your area and see how many he can revive.
If you still think it is too much to handle, i request any other member to come forward and take this up.

@ Hydrovac...may I have one please. Thanks

Please check PM

Let us hope we get more than two online...

Hi Doc, though it is powering i don't know the overall condition of the amps...
have them checked with the technician in your area and see how many he can revive.
If you still think it is too much to handle, i request any other member to come forward and take this up.

Let us hope we get more than two online...

OK. Will get them checked and repaired. You have my address :)

No hurry, do at your convenience...

Although technically an elective title, theoretically speaking... most Emperors are famous for their tyrannical reigns of terror. so,please...

I am sorry if I hurt you in any way. My sincere apologies. There is the Emperor Ashoka and Akbar with the Emperor status. :)

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back