The Giveaway Thread

I’d like to give away my Harman Kardon Soundsticks II 2.1 speakers.
Subwoofer works fine. Satellites need repair.
They work but don’t sound as good as they used to.
They should work fine after a service.
Connect with me if you’d like to pick it up from my place in Bombay.
Cheers!
Thanks for the Soundsticks. Received them.

Hi,
Have a Technics SJ MD100 Mini Disc Player. Not working. For parts or repair. If it could be of use to someone kindly do PM me. It’s aesthetically in an immaculate condition.

Regards,
Pavan

Hi,
Have a Technics SJ MD100 Mini Disc Player. Not working. For parts or repair. If it could be of use to someone kindly do PM me. It’s aesthetically in an immaculate condition.

Regards,
Pavan
Please count me next in line for the MD player. Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry guys. A fellow FM in Bangalore has already committed to come and check it and pick it up tomorrow. But if it doesn’t go through. Then will get in touch with @dhimant negandhi and then @RRR. Had it for so many years. Am glad it was this easy to find interest.

Great thread. Looking at the response will for sure be putting a lot of my stuff in this. Time to start clearing the Attic

I need it . Is it in repairable condition ?
Hi. Just to answer that question. I did try to get it repaired by a reputable service Center in Bangalore. But the lens was not available. Did try sourcing it but in vain. Everything else works fine as in display and the mechanism. Will get in touch if it doesn’t get picked up tomorrow.
Regards,
Dr. Pavan

Hi. Just to answer that question. I did try to get it repaired by a reputable service Center in Bangalore. But the lens was not available. Did try sourcing it but in vain. Everything else works fine as in display and the mechanism. Will get in touch if it doesn’t get picked up tomorrow.
Regards,
Dr. Pavan
Sure

Am surprised to find someone who still has an Md player. Cheers
Bought one when I was building my all Technics rack. But have only 2 Mini Discs though. Stopped working so decided to pull it out of the rack and give it to someone who will have some use for it or the expertise to get it repaired.

Cheers!!!

Bought one when I was building my all Technics rack. But have only 2 Mini Discs though. Stopped working so decided to pull it out of the rack and give it to someone who will have some use for it or the expertise to get it repaired.

Cheers!!!
I have about a 100 or more mds and use it with my portable md player.

@Vivek Rao received the player safe and sound today. Just like you quoted the player says "Load" and does not play.
Took the mechanism apart, cleaned it and refitted it. It was erratically able to read and then stopped.
Will pot around more when I have more spare time.
By the way, there was no need to drill a hole in the top. There are two catches in the bottom which on release gets the laser assembly out. ;)
Thank you for this quality player.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back