The Giveaway Thread

@Vivek Rao received the player safe and sound today. Just like you quoted the player says "Load" and does not play.
Took the mechanism apart, cleaned it and refitted it. It was erratically able to read and then stopped.
Will pot around more when I have more spare time.
By the way, there was no need to drill a hole in the top. There are two catches in the bottom which on release gets the laser assembly out. ;)
Thank you for this quality player.
Just try to adjust the pot for increasing the current, it should be able to read the disc if the lens is not fused.

Hi Krishna (Hydrovac),
Fixed it. The drill works wirelessly. Yippee!
PS: Do you want it back?

That is the spirit whhch is good part of this forum.
Once I had given a multi voltage PSU as giveaway. Was damaged in transit and beyond me to repair.
FM @spirovious said he wants it and I was happy someone known will use it.
Actually he had taken to repair and give it back to me which he revealed after repairing it .
Same way so good of you to ask Krishna if he wants drill back since you are able.ti.make it work wirelessly now

Just a quick question this group. Do we also have a thread or group for exchanging equipment. Recently a lot of used equipment buyers have been able to bring something of more value to the table for the seller than cash. We can do the same here as well but just a thought

Giving away an Airtel 4G Home Wifi Router that I bought in 2016. Used for just a month before packing it up and has been sitting idle since.
Router is made by Huawei and has a sim slot to receive 4G signal and then route it through WiFi
Let me know if anyone wants it.
Local pick up in Bombay. Can ship it anywhere too.

Attachments

• Airtel Router.jpeg
    Airtel Router.jpeg
    510.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
I have an Airtel 4G Home Wifi Router that I bought in 2016. Used for just a month before packing it up and has been sitting idle since.
Router is made by Huawei and has a sim slot to receive 4G signal and then route it through WiFi
Giving away an Airtel 4G Home Wifi Router that I bought in 2016. Used for just a month before packing it up and has been sitting idle since.
Hi Saket,
Can i take the router please if it is unlocked.
Thanks

I have a Grado Sr80i headphone

The Right channel does not work

if anyone needs - please let me know

courier cost yours

Regards

Dear fms,
Found a composite rca/rca video profigold cable which i had bought but never really used. It's in very good condition. Send me a pm if you would like to have it. I can ship anywhere within India.

Attachments

• rps20191122_202732.jpg
    rps20191122_202732.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 74
Dear fms,
Found a composite rca/rca video profigold cable which i had bought but never really used. It's in very good condition. Send me a pm if you would like to have it. I can ship anywhere within India.
I’d like to take this, please.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back